Same as Yesterday

Can I Ask You A Question?

We got to the hotel around midnight. We walked our own ways. I walked into Shane's room to see her asleep on the bed. I sit down. My elbow's resting on my knees, as my hands end up on my cheeks. I sigh. Poor girl, has to much stress. She does not need that. I get up and brush her bangs out of her face and kiss her forehead in a sisterly way and walk out of her room.

I make my way to Scarlett's and my room. I slide the card key into the lock. The door unlocks. I open the door quietly. I shut it behind me and make my way to my suite case. I get changed. I look at Scarlett in her sleeping form. Her body covering half the bed. I sigh and kiss her forehead and walk out the room.

Making my way barefoot to Noel and Felicia's room, having second thoughts about what I say. I open the door to their room. I see Noel sitting on the sofa and Felicia sleeping. I never thought that they would have problems. I thought I was the only one. I sigh. My eating problem. I had trouble with my weight. Always been made fun of. So I would starve myself to the point where I have passed out and almost went into a coma. I sigh.

I walk in front of Noel and sat on the floor. I was always the one to sit on the floor. I loved the earth and sitting on the ground even when it was hard. I sigh and grab Noel's hands.

"Noel, are you okay?"

She shakes her head. "Yeah."

I nod my head. "That's good. You look tired. Go to bed."

She shakes her head no. "Noel please?"

I sit up and pull Noel with me. I grab her in a hug and she hugs back. I smile. And look up at her. Being freaking five one is kind of suck-sh.

She laughs. "Why are you so short?"

I laugh at her and shake my head. I never knew why I was short it just happened. I shrug my shoulders.

"I dunno, but I love being short and your just jealous."

She laughs. "Yeah that's so true, but I'm a inch taller then you. So we're the same height so ha!"

I laugh. "Go to bed."

She gets in bed. "Night Noel."

"Night Lexi."

I walk to the door and open it quietly. I shoot Noel one of my famous smiles, and walk out of the room closing the door quietly behind me. I walk down the hall. Money in bra, and phone in pocket. My silent breathing and rhythmic feet filling the quiet hallway. I smile and keep walking to the doors. I open them and make my way in.

I walk up to the vending machine. I sigh. Not knowing what to get. Cheese Itz or M&M's? I shiver in the cold room. I never thought this would be hard. I crouch down to see the candy. Starburst or Sour Patch Kids? I stand up while twirling my hair around my pointer finger.

"Get the Sour Patch Kids."

The voice gives me the chills, that send down my spine and back. "I was think that. They sound good."

The person chuckles. "Yes, they do sound good."

I put my dollar in and press the number in. I bend down a put my tiny hand inside the vending machine to get the most delightful candy. I turn around to see Alex.

"Hola!"

He laughs. "That was cute and hey."

I bend my head down and blush. "Thanks."

"Can I ask you a question?"

I look up and flip my bangs out of my face. "I have the answer."

"What happen yesterday with your boyfriend?"

I look at him and turn around and put another dollar in and type in the number for the Cheese Itz. "He broke up with me because I didn't have sex with him so he cheated on me with some walking STD motherfuckin' slut. So yeah."

Tear falling down my face. I bend down and grab my snack. I get up and Alex pulls me into his chest. I cry a little.

"Hey don't cry, your too pretty to cry."

I laugh. "Okay."

Alex carefully presses his thumbs on my face and wipes them away. "Thank you."

"Your welcome."

"So why would he do that?"

I cough. "We been together for three years and I wasn't ready."

He smiles lightly. "I see."

I walk away from him, but Alex grabs my hand. "Can I try something?"

I nod my head. "Yeah."

He grabs me and presses me up against him. My nose touching his nose. Me on my tippie toes and him bending down. His arms around my waist and my arms around his neck. He grabs my butt and my legs wrap around his waist. I smile and he leans in. And that's when our lips met. And let me tell you, it felt like fireworks bursting inside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter! Eppp! It's been to long hasn't it? Ohh man. I feel like a shitty author now. Fuck shit fuck. Blah.

It's been kinda busy for me. Busy busy bee I am. Anyways. . . .

Shout out too:
Rivals Are Insane
SarahhDarlingg
Street.


Thank you for the comment's. You guys rock. So this chapter is for you, Lovelies.

Anyways, comment's are always appreciated and soo are new subscribers.

Two new comments=New chapter!

Love Alex xoxo