Same as Yesterday

Coffee

I was ready to kill that bastard, but I knew Noel was more important. I ran after her, but she was nowhere to be found. It started to rain and I got even more worried, Noel is terrified of thunder.

I turned back to ATL and SNL. “Why are you people still standing here?” I shrieked. “We have to find Noel. There’s a thunderstorm coming! Get off you’re fucking lazy asses and help me find her!” I yelled before storming off.

--------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later we still hadn’t found Noel. “Holy shit! Where is she?! She is petrified of thunderstorms! She can’t stand them and wit her not on her medication the thunderstorm and what that asshole said to her sh-“ Then I saw her and Rian. “NOEL!” I screamed.

She run over to me and I hugged her. Noel was petrified and I tried to calm her down a little. Rian sat down next to her and Noel clung to his arm.

Suddenly Pete appeared and Noel hugged him too. “She’s gets more cuddly when she’s upset.” I explained. Noel heard me and flipped me off. I laughed and decided I should go, I had a few things to do and Noel would be fine with Rian and Pete.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I walked around the venue, needing some time alone. I was glad Noel and I weren’t fighting anymore. Of course it hadn’t been entirely her fault, but it still hurt fighting with her.

So many things were going on right now. It was hard to stay focused. Noel was out of medication and I had to get her new ones asap, my boyfriend broke up with me, the girl who was like a sister to me now suddenly had a twin brother, I still had to managed the band and on top of that there was that small probably I have had.

I just wandered around, completely lost in thought, not really looking where I went, when suddenly I bumped into someone. “Oh hey, uhm sorry.” I mumbled and looked up at the person I just walked into. “It’s okay, nobody got hurt.” He joked. My eyes widened a little when I saw who I just bumped in to. “Y-You’re John O'Callaghan.” I stammered, I’d always had a secret crush on this guy and I was making a complete fool of myself. “Yes I am.” He chuckled. “Normally I would think you’re a fan, but considering you’re wandering around an empty venue I’m guessing you’re more than that.”

I snapped out of my daze. “Uhm, yeah, I’m Felicia, SNL’s managed.” I explained. “Nice too meet you Felicia.” He said and held out his hand, which I shook. “So tell me, why are you wandering around here all by yourself?”

I sighed. “No reason really, just a lot on my mind.” “You wanna go out and get a coffee or something?” John asked. “It might help to talk about it.” I bit my lips, not sure what to do. “Yeah sure, let’s go.”

------------------------------------------------------------------

John and I talked for hours, not just about all the things I was so worried about, but also about, well, everything else.

When I got back at the hotel Noel almost attacked me. “Where the hell were you? I was so worried I thought….” She trailed off. “Wow Noel, calm down!” I laughed, but saw the serious expression on her face. “Noel, you know I said I stopped. You really thought I started again?” I asked perplex.

“Yeah I know, I’m sorry, I was just so worried!” She mumbled. “Where were you?” I blushed. “Nowhere, just having coffee.” I said quickly, but Noel wasn’t buying it. “With who!?” She demanded. “With John…” “John? You mean John ‘Oh?” I nodded. “Yeah.”

Noel hugged me. “That is so awesome. And now that you’re single again you can….” I caught her off. “Wow, stop. Don’t you think that’s a little too fast?” But she shook her head. “Nope.”

I chuckled. “We’ll see about that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments <3