Same as Yesterday

Water Park Fun.

I groaned softly as I walked away from Stump, Wanting nothing else than to punch the bastard. You hurt one of my friends and I will honestly make sure your face is re-arranged. I walked over to Alex’s enraged form and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

“Sup?” I asked. “Apart from that fucking prick.” I added and she sighed softly.

“Nothing, Scar.” She said as she lent her head down onto my shoulder. I knew she was lying but she’d talk about it with me later, Hopefully. “Did you take your pill?” She asked and I rolled my eyes softly as I took the small tablet packet from my bag and popped one in my mouth, swallowing it dry. I bet your wondering what I’m talking about right? Well.. Alex is the only person that knows.. I’m bipolar.. The worst type too. Traumatic experiences in the past I guess is what caused it. When you’ve been abused for two years by the guy you thought you loved, I guess it took it’s toll on me. Especially when the fucker throws you down stairs and smashes bottles against your head.. And that was just on a good day.. I could feel myself tearing up at the thought of it and quickly dried my eyes. These girls saved me. And I don’t think I can ever thank them enough for that. Too bad none of them knew..

“You know I love you right? And I can‘t thank you enough for being my best friend.” I said sniffling and she wrapped her arms around me tightly.

“Coarse I do Scar. I can‘t thank you enough either.” She said with a soft smile and I smiled back. “Come on, Let’s find Noel.” She said and we sprinted off in search for our other best friend.

-x-x-x-

Once we found Noel we all headed back to the hotel and sat in our room, bored shitless might I add. “Wanna go swimming?” Shane asked randomly and everyone grinned before running off to find swimwear. I picked out a blue bikini and slipped it on before adding my shorts over the top. I hated my body but.. I guess the swimming pool was an exception.. I ran out of my room and waited for Lexi to finish before we walked out of the hotel room with linked arms.

“So.. You going to tell me what was up with you earlier?” I asked curiously with a worried glance and she sighed.

“My eating problem.” She said and I frowned softly at her. Honestly, she had an amazing body. I had no idea how she was self conscious about it. I wish I looked like Alex.. I really do.

“Honey, You have a fantastic body! Look at you, Your gorgeous.” I said and she smiled softly at me. “Alexandrea, You know I’m always here for you.. Please.. I can’t nearly lose you again.” I said as we got into the swimming area. I quickly gave her a hug and kissed her forehead.

“Thank you Scar.” She said with a smile before she ran over to Alex by the water slide and I sat down on a deck chair beside Jack. This place was fucking amazing! It had it’s own water park for Christ sake!

“Dude, Eyes are up here.” I said with a soft giggle as I looked over at Jack who was sat quietly, His mouth agape and eyes staring straight at my breasts.

“Oh.. Sorry about that.” He said with a nervous laugh and I nodded softly before looking over at the rest of my friends, all messing around happily. Even Noel looked much happier. That itself made me smile widely. I soon felt myself being lifted up from my place on the chair and into a pair of arms.

“Jack! Put me down!” I shouted and giggled loudly as he walked over to the edge of the pool.

“And why would I do that, Pretty lady?” He asked making me blush momentarily before I slapped his chest.

“If I go in Barakat, So are you.” I said and he shrugged as he jumped into the pool with me still in his arms. I felt the water hit my body and as soon as I was in I quickly made my way back up. “Jack, You are so dead when we get out of here.” I said as he emerged and I clung to his back as he swam around. Once he stopped swimming I unattached myself from him and he spun around, Grabbing my waist tightly.

“Do you guys fucking go out or what!?” Alex shouted and I flipped him off as he stood smirking at us.

“Shuddup Gaskank!” Jack shouted at him and I giggled softly. I got away from his grip and swam towards the ladders, Climbing out and making my way back over to my deck chair. Jack’s eyes on me the entire time. Fuck he has wondering eyes today. He quickly got out to and sat down at his chair. Before I could even sit down on mine he’d already pulled me into him and sat me down on his lap. “Is Noel okay?” He whispered into my ear. Secretly sending shivers down my spine.

“I don’t know really.. I want to ask but I don’t want to make her mad or ruin her day..” I said with a soft sigh as he pulled me closer to his strangely warm body. I looked over at Noel and smiled as I saw her splashing in the water with Rian. His arms wrapped protectively around her. Who knew we could get so close to these boys in such little time.. “So, when is this magical date Barakat?” I asked as he snuggled his face into the crook of my neck.

“Soon Scar, Soon.” He said and I sighed softly in frustration at the lack of his response. Alex and... Alex (Wow, confusing.) joined us shortly after and Lex shook her head like a dog, getting me wet all over again.

“Lexi!” I shouted with a giggle and she smiled cheekily at me. “I’m all wet again now!” I added with another giggle as Alex and jack’s eyes widened. God, guys can be so perverted.

“Will you girls just kiss already?” Alex asked with a chuckle and I rolled my eyes.

“You guys sound like the other guy fans we have.” Lexi said with a laugh and I joined in.

“You think we should head to the hotel now?” Alex asked and we all nodded before shouting the others who followed shortly after us. Well.. This day turned out okay in the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello guys, I know it's kinda rubbish but i hope you still like!
All the other writers are so amazing and mine are like.. *Gag*
Read the other writers stories. They are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. :)

Jodiee; x