Same as Yesterday

Barefoot In A Movie Theatre With Zack Merrick

We all had a really long day.We headed back to the hotel and went our seperate ways.Around 8 something,Felicia came in and told us to pack up our stuff because we were leaving for the next stat tomorrow.I had done just that and was done before 15 minutes.Because I was bored,I grabbed my hoodie and put it over my pajamas.I walked out of my room barefoot and began walking around the empty hallway.I looked like a little lost puppy.Which I was.Around 5th,6th and 7th grade, I suffered from constant harrasment.Just because I was different.While all the other girls were listening to their pop,hip hop,reading fashion magazines and rocking the latest trends,I was alone underneath the staircase listening to rock,screamo,reading some old vampire novel and wearing my favorite pajamas.I sighed and continued walking.I got bored and headed down to the lobby.It was empty around this time,but I did get stares from the staff and such.Can't people mind their own business?Guess not.I walked up to the manager's desk.The manager wasn't there so I did what any other person would do.I rung the bell.But even after a few minutes,the manager didn't come out.I then rung the bell several times in a row,but still...nobody came out.I began hitting the bell rapidly until somebody grabbed my hand.I looked up to see Zack beside me."Shane,I can't tell you how lost you look right now."He said giggling.I smiled.

"Go on and tell me.I won't mind."I said with a smirk.He chuckled and nodded.

"Well for instance, you're in a five star hotel's lobby wearing your pajamas,you're barefoot,you look like you haven't gotten a good nights rest with those bags under your eyes and you are ringing the bell like an idiot."He said."May I go on?"He asked.I just giggled.

"Nope.Well I was bored.What do you expect me to do?I have nobody in my room right now and I can't bother anyone cause they're busy."I said.

"Hmmm...well would you like to join me at the hotel's movie theatre?"He asked with a smile.

"Don't you need to pack?"I asked.He chuckled.

"I finished early so I would be able to hang out with you."He said still smiling.I returned his smile with a grin and took his hand.

"Let's go then."I said.Instead of me walking though,he picked me up and put me on his back.

"Can't risk you getting worms."He said.He carried me all the way there.Even to get our snacks.He still didn't let me touch the floor.He was being ridiculous by now.He set me down in a chair, but told me to keep my legs up.I did so and he sat down in the other seat,lifted up the armrest and set my legs in another chair which left us taking up three seats.But I didn't mind.I thought it was pretty sweet actually.We were watching an old movie by request.The Nightmare Before Christmas.I loved how he chose this movie for me.I leaned my head back onto his shoulder.

"You're ridiculous you know."I said.He smiled.

"I know I am."He said.I just kissed his cheek and we continued watching the movie.After the movie, he picked me up and set me on his back again.This time he carried me up into my room.We were currently in the elevator.

"Hey can I ask you something?"I asked.

"Sure."He said.

"Why'd you choose to take me to the movies?"I asked.

"Because we never really got to go on our date.Why?Was it bad?"He asked.

"No,no!It was fun.I was just wondering."I said.Finally we were in front of my room.He set me down."Well,I had a good time."

"Yeah so did I."He said.

"Ummm...well,I should be getting in."I said.

"Ummm yeah...you do that...Goodnight..."He said.

"Goodnight..."I said opening the door.Before I got inside,he grabbed me and kissed me.I kissed him back.It was just a few minutes but it felt like hours.He pulled away and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Goodnight,Shane.Sleep well."He said.I smiled and let go.He left to go to his room.I shut the door and went to bed.I curled up under the covers with a smile over my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know how I came up with the title of this chapter but oh well....
Anyways, this chapter was really shitty...I'm surprised I managed to keep the cussing to a minumum.Ugh...I write such sucky stuff...All the other author's are really good.
Alexander Gaskarth;
Avenged Addict; x
f-lies
MidnightS...Killjoy
so-reckless
they write this story better than I can...so just read their parts!
anyways,stay tuned for more chapters!

<3Rikki<3