Status: Active

Contorting, Distorting, I Am Undone

Intimate Evening.

After hours and hours of lying around and pure boredom, we'd finally reached our destination.

"Jesus, I thought I forgot how to walk," Travis muttered, climbing down the steps outside the bus. "Open air!" He inhaled the cool night breeze loudly. There were a few dim streetlamps in the huge parking lot where a few other bands' busses were parked. We got a big empty space for ourselves.

We all followed him out and stretched.

"Guys, bad news," Seth said, sliding his phone back into his pocket as he came out.

"What?" Sonny asked, rubbing his eyes. I think he might have caught something; he'd been sleeping the whole ride; tossing, turning and sweating in his sleep – and he was still sneezing.

"Tonight's show is cancelled because of some ticket errors. We'll have to reschedule for tomorrow," he frowned. Everyone groaned.

"That's good," Sonny yawned, climbing back into the bus, probably to go sleep.

"Son, take some Tylenol," Seth called after him. He faced us. "Well, I'm going to walk around and get to know the place. Try and find some shops or something," he said. "Anyone want to join?"

"I'll come with you," Travis volunteered. The two looked at Derek and I.

I shook my head. "No thanks, I'm going to stay out here," I said, leaning against the bus.

"I'll stay too. Somebody has to look after Sonny," he said, stuffing his hands in his pockets. I shot him a glare.

"Okay then, we'll see you guys in a while." Both of them turned away and walked off. Derek walked over next to me and leaned on the bus.

"You know, I so could look after Sonny," I said, staring up at the sky.

"I know. Is it bad that I just wanted an excuse to beef-er-hum..." his words became muffled.

"What was that?" I asked, looking at his face. His eyes were focused downwards as he stared at his shoes. He nervously put his hood on his head.

"I said... I just wanted an excuse... To be with you." His voice was just above a whisper. I smirked.

"You've gotten soft," I laughed as his cheeks went pink. "Awe, and now you're blushing!" I laughed louder, pinching his cheeks.

"Don't be an asshole," he snapped, slapping my hand. My smile grew, I knew he just hated being all mushy. I scooted closer and side–hugged him.

"I know this stuff doesn't come easy to you and you have a hard time saying it," I grinned as I pecked his cheek. "So whenever you do, I'm going to hang it over your head forever." I chuckled and he cracked a smile.

"Shut up Matt. You aren't any better," he defended, still staring at his shoes. My arm hung loosely around his neck.

"No, no, actually I am," I grinned. "Baby, I love you more than life itself. If I could pick all the stars from every galaxy, I'd give them all to you. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put the letters U and I together. You are my whole world, my sweet, chocolate, honey bunny, without you I cannot live. I cannot breath, I cannot–"

"Enough I get it, shut up with lines you jerk off," he laughed. He finally lifted his gaze and made eye contact with me. His smile grew and his face was still pink. I laughed and gave the side of his face a big, wet smooch. He groaned and laughed as he tried to push me away and wipe his cheek.

"I like it when we're like this," I said, pressing my face into his neck.

"Yeah, me too," he said as his arm circled my waist.

"I like it when you're not an ass," I continued. I felt him snort. "I also like it when I can do this," I said as I lifted my face and kissed his neck.

"And this." I kissed his jaw. "And this," I repeated, biting down on his skin, I could feel him shiver.

"And I especially like it when I can do this." I pressed him against the side of the bus and grinded my hips against his. He let out a shaky moan.

"I–I kind of like that too," he smiled, his hands resting limply on my shoulders.

"Yeah?" I did it again and he let out a quiet groan. I laughed at his facial expression. It's like he'd drifted off into the clouds, he had a dreamy smile on his face and his eye lids were flickering shut. I leaned in and kissed his lips softly.

The small kiss led to a big make out sesh.

His arms had wrapped around my neck and I had a firm hold of his hips as we locked lips. I was practically eating Derek's face off until a throat cleared.

We pulled apart and looked in the direction of the noise. There stood Sonny, furrowing his eyebrows and scratching his head.