Status: Active

Contorting, Distorting, I Am Undone

Problems.

Since nobody had to drive tonight, we had a bit of a problem.

"Where will I sleep?" Seth asked with his hands on his hips. "Definitely not on the couch, it's too tiny."

"Someone's going to have to share with someone," Derek said. "Sonny not included because he's sick."

"Okay fine... You two by any chance wouldn't want to..." Seth hinted.

I shrugged. "No prob–"

"Fuck no; I don't want to sleep with him. He'd take up all the room and he's filthy, plus he's–"

"Okay Derek," I gave him a sharp look. "What made you think we'd even consider that?"

"You two were getting along just fine right now outside, I just thought –"

"Well you thought wrong. He was fucking sitting on my back." I looked between the three of them. "This isn't even funny. You can share with Travis," I said before crawling into my own bunk. "Now turn the damn lights off."

A few minutes later, Seth and Travis had squeezed into one bed and Derek climbed into his. It was now very dark, the only source of light being the few rays coming from the streetlamps by the windshield of the bus. I turned on my side to face the wall and blew furiously at a stand of hair that landed on my face. I kept thinking... I wasn't that fat was I?

No. I'm just… Muscular. I am. Derek has muscles too I guess... But he's not built. I'm built. I'm broad. I'm strong. Sophie said so.

I closed my eyes and minutes later I feel asleep.

I don't know how long I was asleep for, but sadly I knew for sure it wasn't even three hours because I was woken up. I was being nudged and I felt a body press up against my back. I turned around and I could tell it was none other than Derek.

"What're you doing in here?" I asked him sleepily, turning on my other side to face him.

"What do you mean 'what am I doing here'?" He mocked. He rested his hand on my face and gave me a warm kiss. I looked at him for a minute.

"I'm... Not in the mood tonight..." I said cautiously.

"What? Why? Earlier you were like..."

"I know, I'm just tired. Maybe you should catch up on some sleep too. We've got a show tomorrow." I said, lying on my back.

"Oh," he drew his hand away from me. "Okay, I guess you're right." With that he got out and back up into his own bed. He didn't even say goodnight, like he usually does. That's just great. You know what, he can't place any blame on me. I really am tired.

I closed my eyes and sighed. I don't need this.

I need to sleep.

-----

The next morning I woke up with a yawn. The bus was strangely silent. I sat up and stretched, getting out of my bed and looking around. Where was everyone? I hopped off the bus in search for them, to see they were all sitting outside another bus, talking to some guys.

"Hey look who's alive," Derek smirked, taking a drag of his cigarette. I gave him a mocking smile.

"Hey buddy!" Sonny waved. "Meet the guys from Escape the Fate. This is Max, Omar, Bryan and that's Ronnie." They all looked at me and smiled, waving. I stood in shock at all the unfamiliar faces, but still raised my hand to wave back.

"Nice jammies Matt," Travis laughed. That comment of course attracted everyone's gaze to my pajamas. I blushed. They're not that bad; it's just Thomas the Tank Engine.

"What are you, six?" Derek taunted.

"I think they're sexy," Ronnie smiled. I pursed my lips together.

"I'm going to go... Uh... Change..." I quickly speed walked away from the group and back on the bus. Stupid Derek, always had to make me look like an idiot in front of everyone. Why? Really, what did I do to him? That asshole... I started undressing as soon as I stepped in the bus and pulling on a random tight black tee, some jeans and a striped gray and black sweatshirt. I was about to get off when something hit me.

I turned around and threw my dirty boxers under the bunk… Sly. I laughed out loud and hid them. "Almost forgot you," I said, moving a bunch of other clothes in the way.

"Talking to yourself, are you?"

I jumped and turned around, bumping my leg against the bunk in the process.

"Ouch," I muttered, rubbing my leg.

Derek smiled with that look in his eye, stepping closer. He stood in front of me and started to rub my thigh, slowly moving his hand further along to grip my bottom. I raised my eyebrow.

"Uh, Der, I'm okay," I said. He kept his gaze on my crotch and smiled.

"I know." I looked at him unsurely before he looked up and kissed me. He pulled away and I didn't open my eyes, he'd left me wanting more and he knew it. My smile lingered and I leaned in again, pouting. Instead of meeting him with a kiss, like I'd expected, I felt a finger on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw his expression has changed from seductive to angry. I raised my eyebrows and pushed his finger away, leaning in again.

This time, I'd received a slap.

" What the fuck Derek?" I yelled, touching my left cheek. His face remained frozen as he crossed his arms.

"You were a jerk last night." With that he turned on his heel and walked out of the bus. My mouth hung open and I stared after him. What the hell? I quickly jogged up to him, following him to the new band's bus.

"What are you talking about? Last night I was just tired. I didn't mean to make you –"

"Go sit over there," he interrupted, shoving me away once we'd reached the guys. I stared at him in disbelief as he sat down in his previous spot, acting all casual. I narrowed my eyes at him and sat down.

Derek Bloom, I hate you.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've forgotten how old this story is. This was written a long time ago when I liked ETF, back when Ronnie was a part of it.