I Woke Up Naked with a Headache...and a Husband?

Anyone here

It's been three days since Zack and I departed from each other and truth be told, it kind of sucks. I mean I get that I barely even know the man, but for some reason it was a comfort for me to be around him. He and I have been texting each other non stop and it was just silly things, or even things you would read on messages from married couple. Yeah technically we are, but again we met the day after we got hitched so I don't know if that still counts. Anyways, I decided to go visit my dad today. He lived twenty minutes away from me. When I pulled up to his driveway I also noticed my sister-in-law's car there also. I know my dad never locks the door, and he lives in a quiet neighborhood so he wasn't too worried, so I walked in.

"Hello! Anyone here?" I yelled. I was soon greeted by my dad's and sister's dogs along with my niece and nephew. Yeah before my brother went missing he became a dad to a set of twins. Luckily the genes don't run in our family, it ran in her family.

"Auny 'Ar! Auny 'Ar!" Gavin and Raven yelled as they came running up to me. I caught them both as they tried to tackle me, and carried them with me to try and locate my dad and sister.

"Guys?" I called out.

"Backyard!" I heard my dad yell. I vaguely listened to the twins as they chattered in my ears about everything that was going on in their lives. Once we got to the backyard I set them both down to let them go running off after the dogs as I greeted my family.

"Welcome back Star. Was the galaxy a fun travel?" Laura my sister in law asked. That was the joke she started with me ever since I started to travel the country for my shops all because of my name. I smiled at her.

"Of course it was. Also it gave me a husband." I said it so nonchalantly, like it was old news. that it took my dad and sister a few seconds to register.

"What?" They yelled. I smiled at them sheepishly before my sister started to smack my arm to get details.

" Karen stop hitting your sister and Star, what the fuck do you mean you have a husband? You go to Vegas for a week and come back married? I always saw your brother doing this, but you?"

"See, I said the same thing to my husband and I don't think he believed me. He just smiled and then we continued to walk on the strip. So besides my husband, what else is new?"

"Oh no, you are not switching this conversation that quickly. How is everything going to work now? I mean obviously he doesn't live around here or we would have met him already." Karen said.

"No, you're right. He and his friends live out in California, and he and I are going to seeing each other again in three weeks. I say three weeks because it gives both of us time to tie all lose ends up along with telling our family and listening and mulling over their thoughts. Then we are to see what we both think and decide do we stay together, or do we sign divorce papers."

"Sweetheart let me just ask, what does he do for a living? I don't want my daughter to be married to a complete and utter douche who lives off of her hard earned money."

"Don't worry dad. Him and his friends are in a band. Actually you like this band, Avenged Sevenfold. I married the rhythm guitarist."

"Okay, good. As long as the guy wasn't a sleaze then I don't care. So what are you going to tell the guys. Oh which reminds me, they-"

"Is anyone home?" A familiar voice yelled from the front. I heard a couple other voices that were familiar that told me that the guys were here. The guys were my brothers friends and squad members that were always transferred together. When my brother first joined and met the guys he was wary of them because he had a picture of the three of us and he told me that the guys would make semi-crude comments. But when we all finally met, one of them tried to hit on me. Well it went so far that he smacked my ass as I was walking by. Well when he did that I spun around so quick and punched him in the face, he didn't realize it until ice was pressed to his face. After that surprisingly he became my best friend, while the rest became like other brothers to me.

"Out here John! Guess whose back?" Karen yelled. I had just barely stood up before I was under a lot of bodies.

"Whichever fat-asses are on me, they better get off now, or pay the repercussions!" I yelled. I felt all the weight disappear off of me and I saw a hand reach out to help me off the ground. I grabbed it and was pulled up. When I went to pull my hand away, the grip wouldn't release.

"What the fuck is on your finger?"
♠ ♠ ♠
So shout out goes to sins-97 and JustThinking for commenting last time. Again this chapter is sort of fillerish but hopefully if everything goes the way I want, the next couple of chapters will have some better action. And YAY! I actually updated quicker than 2 months!

Also to my silent readers, if you are some of the ones who have stuck with me since the start, thank you. Also I would really love to hear from you.

Love
Kitty