I Woke Up Naked with a Headache...and a Husband?

Reactions

I stared at Johnny with a bored expression on. He looked back at me like he was waiting for me to react.

"Ok, so are you not impressed or is it something else? Usually by this time we have people freaking out on us."

"Sorry, it's just that I have met other famous people before so hearing that you guys make up a band isn't really a big deal to me. Also I'm not married into the band. I'm getting divorced from the band once the butthead up there gets everything filed. Now if you will excuse me I have to figure out where I am, and then get back to the hotel that my friends and I were staying at. Shit! I also have to call work to see how yesterday did!" I said the last part to myself. I pulled my phone back out of my pocket and headed over to the front desk in the hotel lobby.

"Hello miss. What can I do for you today?" The guy at the front desk asked with a smile on. I looked at the nameplate and it read Mark.

"Hi Mark. So you've probably have heard or seen this before on many different occasions, but which hotel am I at? I had too much fun last night." I asked him. He chuckled at me, which made me smile cause man was the guy cute.

"You are at the Mirage miss. Do you need me to call you a cab?" He asked. I let out a whistle when I heard which hotel it was.

"Wow. Oh no thank you Mark. But if you can, can you tell me which way I need to go to-"

"Star wait!" Someone yelled behind me. I looked in the general direction it was coming from, which turned out to be the elevators, and saw both Matt and Jimmy running over to me.

"Star wait, please don't leave yet. Look Zack can be a douche, yeah that's true, but he just got out of a really, really, really, bad relationship. The girl was an abusive gold-digger. He was finally able to kick her to the curb when he caught her fucking some other guy. I will admit that what he said was totally uncalled for but he's not like that. He's a great guy and-" I cut Matt off of his rambling.

"You're hoping that I don't let him file for this divorce and see where this marriage thing might actually lead us? Yeah won't happen unless I hear something like that from the horses mouth." I turned back to Mark.

"Hi sorry about that Mark, do you think that you can give me a map to get back to the Embassy Suites over on Swanson street?" He nodded his head and started to type away on his computer. Johnny, Matt, and Jimmy were huddled together a little bit away from me. A few minutes later Mark walked back over to me with some printed out sheets and I saw on them that some of the roads were highlighted.

"I suggest that you stay on the roads that I highlighted for you. The others can get pretty dangerous no matter what time of the day. Are you sure that you don't want me to call you a cab miss?"

"Yes I'm sure Mark. I would like a cab but I don't have the means to pay for it. It seems that I spent all my money last night-"

"At the tables?" Mark asked.

"Actually no. I'm a good gambler sober or drunk. No I spent my money on the wedding rings that I got for the drunken marriage that took place last night. He was the one that lost all the money at the table." I said with a small smile on. I was suprised that I was actually able to remember some of the stuff that had happened last night. I was going through all the flashes in my mind or the events that happened last night, when Mark interrupted my thoughts.

"Miss your cab is here. Ands don't worry about fare, it's already been taken care of by a Mr. Baker." I was confused before I looked over to the guys and saw that they wouldn't look at me.

"Room 218 guys. Also don't force him if he doesn't want to talk. Later!" I told them before I headed out front to the cab.

=^-^= *_*


"The guys and I raced back upstairs to tell Zach what we know.

"Zach man, you gotta go after this girl! Not only is she awesome at taking and dishing jokes, but she's also willing to talk to your ass even after the stunt you pulled." I told him.

"Don't lie Jimmy. No girl would want to talk to me. They only want the money." Zack sighed falling back on his bed. Before anyone had the chance to say anything to him we saw Val sitting on Zack's stomach holding his wrists down. If it wasn't for the fact that we grew up with her and she was married to Matt, we all would have found that extremely hot. Instead we just found it hot. (What we're guys, and when we see a woman go dominatrix, it's a bit of a turn on!)

"Now you listen to me Zachary James Baker, I am so sick and tired of your 'woe is me, fuck off' routine you have going on! Now this girl that you accidently married seems like a genuine girl, not a bitch like your last one. So you are going to go to which ever hotel she is at, talk to her, and make some kind of agreement so that this girl can and will stay around. If you want proof of how genuine she is how about you watch the video tape that I found from last night of you two getting married." She seethed in his face before climbing off his stomach. As soon as her feet were on the floor Matt was pulling her flush against him and whispered something in her ear to make her giggle. It was most definitly dirty. Zack sat up and looked around the room.

"Where's the video?" he asked. I looked over to Val with the same question in thought. She walked over to the television and popped a disc in. When it started to play all anyone saw was a really happy Zack along with a happy Star.

"Dude you're drunk and just lost seven thousand bucks. How the hell are you so happy right now?" Someone asked him. I recognized the voice to be Jason.

"Man the money doesn't matter. My girl here can win it back for me if I really wanted it. And the reason I'm happy is because I just got married!." Zack yelled/slurred. He looked over to Star and if it wasn't for the fact that we all know Zack, you would honesty beleive that they had known and been in love for years. The video went on to show shots of everyone else, but everytime it showed Zack and Star they were happy like teens in love. Soon the video ended and everyone looked to Zack.

"Where is she staying?" He sighed out. Everyne cheered before I spoke up.

"Embassy suites on Swanson street. Room number 218." I told him. He nodded his head before grabbing his wallet, card key, and his phone.

"I'll be back, and hopefully with my wife." Zack told us with a small smile on his face before he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
So wow!!! two stars and six comments already and it's only just begun. I hope you guys like this chapter, I wanted to make this one a little sweet. Also hopefully you can tell who the second pov is, if not message me and I will tell you. Now time for Shout outsssssss!!!

IcRaVeVeNgEaNcE-thank you for commenting and again thank you for pimping my story. It is really awesomeness of you.

DeathlessWordsToMe-Thank you for commenting and thank you for loving it. I hope you like this chapter.

RandomEmo18-Thank you for the comment.

Jinx Killjoy-I am hoping that this stays going. Also thank you for the comment.