I Woke Up Naked with a Headache...and a Husband?

Marrisa

We took a cab to where Zack wanted to take us. It was a mexican joint.

"I hope you don't mind. My friends and I found this place a while back and the food is amazing, but I mena we can always-" Laughing at Zack's rambling I cut him off.

"Zack it's fine. I'm actually in the mood for mexican, especially after all the chinese and sushi I've had. Shall we go in?" I ask. I slid out of the car first and pulled two twentys out of my bag before Zack could notice.

"Keep the change." I said passing the money to the cabbie. Once Zack was out and away from the curb, the cabbie joined back in the traffic.

"Hey wait, I still need to-"

"Don't worry, I already got the tab."

"What? I'm supposed to pay, not you."

Raising my eyebrows, cause I can't do the one brow look, I ask him,

"Says who?"

"The gentlemans handbook." He says without missing a beat. I smile at his answer.

"Well I'm sorry to tell you, but I've never heard of that book, so I can argue that it does not exist, in which case I payed for the cab ride, BUT if it will make you feel better then you can pay for the ride back, deal?" He stood there and pondered it for a minute.

"You must also allow me to pay for dinner."

"Half."

"All."

"Let me get the tip then."

"Deal." He said with a smile as he wrapped an arm around my waist walking in. It wasn't too crowded so we were able to get a table pretty quickly. We were given our menus and told our waiter would be here shortly.

"So Zack what's good here?"

"Everything. But I think we should just get a couple of appetizers and split those. How does that sound?"

"That actually sounds really good." We had just decided on which ones we were going to order when our waitress showed up. I saw her eye Zack up but he didn't react.

"Hi my name is Marrisa. What can I get you?" She asked mainly looking at him. I just smiled and hid it behind my menu.

"Hi, we're going to split the nachos, the tamales, and the taco platter. What would you like to drink babe?" He asked all while looking at me with a smirk on his face. He knew the woman kept checking him out and was messing with her.

"Can I have a pepsi please?"

"We only have coke." she said in a snotty voice.

"Then sprite please. What about you love?" I said to Zack. To really mess with the woman I grabbed Zack's hand over the table, the one that just happened to have the wedding ring on it. He raised my hand to his lips giving it a kiss before asking for a beer. The woman took everything down and then left with a huff. Once she was gone I started to laugh my butt off along with Zack.

"That was amazing. The look on her face was priceless."

"It was. So how come you didn't order a drink?"

"I'm not much of a drinker. I admit that when I want to let loose I can put my alchol away, but most times I stick to water, soda, or milk. I'm not a fan of tea or coffee which is very surprising from where I come from."

"What do you mean?

"My family is a family of coffee addicts. Like they HAVE to have a cup of coffee every morning or it will be a fucking riot in the house. And the tea is because I'm from the south and almost all who grow up in the south grow up on sweet tea. I was considered weird because I didn't like either."

"Well if you don't like coffee, then how do you function in the morning?"

"Very skillfully. It really only takes me about ten, fifteen minutes to really be awake. After that I can just run off of natural energy. What about you? Coffee addict or energy drink addict?"

"Both. In my line of work we are going through so many different time zones that our body can only run off of caffeine. Except Jimmy. That boy is just a bag of hyperness, that it makes us wonder if he ever sleeps." Marrisa came back at that time with our drinks, slamming Zack's beer on the table and practically spilling half of mine on me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to."

"It's ok, accidents happen. It just gives me and tha hubby a whole new reason to take a shower tonight, right babe?" I said as I took the napkins that had been placed on the table to wipe my self off.

"That and with your clothes being sticky, a whole new reason to peel them off too. That and your skin is going to taste-" Zack could finish that sentence because our waitress gave a bit of a scream before stomping, I mean STOMPING, off. Another waiter had saw what happened and brought me over a warm wet rag.

"I am so sorry for what happened. I'm going to talk to my boss about switching table with Marrisa so another accident like this doesn't happen. I'll be right back with a different drink for you and hopefully your food. Excuse me." the guy said before walking off and going to talk to an older lady. She looked like the typical cliche mexican woman. Average height, big chest, and big waist, long black hair that was swept up in to a side bun and clipped to what looked like a flower ornament. When he told her what had just transpired she looked pissed. She nodded her head, looked over at our table, and then said something to him before she came over to our table.

"I am soo sorry about Marrisa. I'll have someone switch with her immidiately and we will take ten percent off your bill." She said in her heavily accented voice.

"It's ok. Accidents happen. No harm, no foul."

"I's sorry, but it is not. I will talk to her. Also your food should be out shortly. Excuse me." She left and not a few seconds later came the new waiter with a new drink for me, along with our food.

"Ok so I have the appetizers for you guys, along with your Sprite. My name is Daniel and if you need anything else just let me know okay?"

"Will do. Thanks." Zack said as he started to dish a little of everything between the two plates.

"So, that was a nice little bit of acting you did back there to make the girl jealous. Did you have fun?" Zack asked

"Of course, but I must say you were exceptional also, though I think you are what pushed her over." I said over my drink

"Me, push someone to their limits? Never!" he said sarcastically. I just laughed him before stuffing a chip in my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I know it's been a while since I updated this story and I'm sorry. I got writers block on this one and right when I was starting to come out of it, I lost my mom. So to all those who waited patiently for me and this story, thank you. for those of you who sent me regards also when you heard the news, thank you again. It means a lot. I hope you like this chapter and comment, hopefully the block is gone and I can start getting back into the swing of things.

Thanks for reading!