Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

Mommy and Daddy

The next day my mood was still dark. Just as it had been when Kyle left.

“Good morning Baby doll.” my mom cooed as she walked in to the room. Bringing some sort of light with her that always seemed to surround her.

“Morning mom.” I answered my voice blank of emotion.

My mom smiled a little making her way towards the bed. “Aw. Now don’t give up baby, its not the end of the world.”

“Mom. Look me in the eyes and tell me that fighting is not my life. Tell me its not who I am. I fucking dare you.” I growled

The smile never left her face as she pushed my hair out of mine. “Sophie yes fighting was your life, hell it will always be part of your life. But its not who you are.”

I sighed ignoring her. Though she was right. “I wanna talk to dad.”

“Ok baby. I will see you tomorrow ok? Love you.” She sighed walking out the door.

The door opened with a bang and my dad came in looking blank.

He said nothing as he sat down in the chair by my bed then I felt something being pushed into my hand. I looked down and immediately smiled at the lollipop.

“Thats my girl. Don’t ever stop smiling. You know it makes them...” he started but I cut him off.

“Wonder what your up to.” I finished my fathers favorite saying for him with a smile. I have always been daddy’s girl. We just click. He doesn’t understand the fighting but he never stopped me.

“Daddy, I feel so lost. What am I gonna do?” I whispered looking down at my hands were I played with the lollipop. Feeling so small.

“Baby that’s up to you. I could tell you what I think but you won’t listen. You know exactly what you wanna do and you will do it weather I yell and scream in protest or not. But Baby look at me... Sophie.” he answered trying to get me to look at him

I looked up and he smiled. “Its your choice I love you. But I don’t wanna lose you. I know what you wanna do. But please don’t you are everything to so many people and you know that. Just be careful baby.” he whispered the last part kissed my head and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please? here we go 10 chapters to start of the story! Please comment with ideas or what ever. Reader input is important because I am writing the story. Who Knows your comment could sway the story? hmmm. Comment!