Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

Big Brother

Three days passed, but nothing changed. Max almost never left my side. I fell asleep watching House in my almost silent room. Max was passed gone, dead to the world in a sleep well deserved.

I woke to the sound of voices, opening my eyes slowly I just listened.

“Dude, she is asleep. Come back later ya?” Max said sounding annoyed.

“Back the fuck off Max!” another voice answered back. Max’s arm leaning across the door frame blocked my view. I decided it was a good time to ‘wake up’

I yawned loudly catching both mens attention. Max moved enough so I could see and I sat shocked.

“K-Kyle?” I whispered sounding smaller than I meant to.

With a sigh Max moved out of the way mumbling about going to find non shitty food.

Once Max was gone my brother stepped almost hesitantly into the room looking so uncomfortable i was tempted to smile but bit it back.

“come on bro I won’t bite.” I laughed mocking him.

“Yeah, Yeah shut up shorty.” He laughed relaxing slightly moving closer to my bed but still not touching me or the bed.

“You can sit ya know?” I motioned to the bed slowly but he just shrugged and stood there arms crossed on his chest.

“Your being ridiculous Ky you won’t break me. I’m a fighter now sit down before I put your ass on the ground.” I threatened sitting up straighter.

“NO don’t fucking move. I’m serious just d-don’t!” He yelled when I moved to get out of the bed. His eyes frantic.

“Kyle sit down I’m not dying, i’m not broken. The only thing that changed is I get headaches now ok? Seriously your freaking for no reason.” I soothed sighing when he finally sat down on the bed just looking at me. His eyes looking helpless.

Kyle Braxton is the most amazing brother ever. Except that he is afraid of ‘sick’ or ‘hurt’ people. He doesn’t mind kicking ass when fighting but when it comes to family he just kind of comes undone. He has it in his head he has to protect me and well... me being hurt just makes it worse. I am his baby sister always.

“Jesus, I don’t know what’s even wrong with me Soph, you just look so damn small ya know?” he whispered still looking down. Thats another thing. Kyle doesn’t do emotion well. Never has.

I just smiled. “Chill. I’m fine. Well minus the no fighting thing. THAT may kill me.” I added the last part. Trying to make it sound light hearted but I was dead serious.

His eyes met mine with a steal glare. “Its not... Fuck that. Nothing is worth dying for. Sophie it would KILL you. Or worse you could be a veggie for the rest of your life.” He growled.

“yeah. I know calm down ok? I’m just dealing.” I mumbled looking down at my hands I had placed in my lap.

“Hey cheer up kiddo. Its not the end of the world. There is allot more to fighting then fighting maybe you could be a trainer or something? Who knows. Don’t give up ok?” he suggested.

“Yeah... trainer.” I whispered.

Is this the rest of my life? Thats it? I just get to be the small porcine doll they always treated me like.

Forget that.

Kill me now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?!