Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

Life Style Adjustments

Its been a little under a month since I have gotten out of the hospital. The doctor put me on anti-depressants and gave me some pills to control the migraines caused by too much stress on the brain or something. I’m not sure why they happen only that they do and they hurt like hell.

The hardest part is staying away from the fight club. They won’t even let me on the property. Ace knows me to well. He knows the mind of a fighter and he knows I couldn’t take it but it doesn’t mean I don’t miss it.

The second worst part is that I am watched constantly. Both Kyle and Max are crazy protective of me now. For the fist week at school I could hardly talk to anyone with out Max flipping out. He even had his new girl friend Samantha (yeah, I know right?) watch me.

He drives her just as crazy as he does me. Actually she and I have become pretty good friends, since she figured out I was in no way interested in Max ‘like that’ nor was he in me. I guess you could say she was my only ‘girl’ friend.

Today the school was in a buzz of excitement over the new guy. A senior who everyone says is named Tyler Nix but he goes by Ty. I was sitting next to Sam in English the first time I saw him. He was huge around 6 foot with dark hair and brown eyes. He wore dark jeans with chains and a studded belt. coupled with a white wife beater and a dark hooded jacket.

It wasn’t just his looks that caught my attention. Though he was hot. No It was the aura that followed him, and the way he held himself, the way his eyes shown secretively.

He was a fighter.
♠ ♠ ♠
well you got to almost meet Ty! please comment! Just so you know. Yes Max and Sophie are cousins but they are not blood related because he was sorta adopted by Ace. As of now I have 19 chapters finished so... COMMENT!