Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

Junkie

At lunch I sat out side around back leaning against the brick wall with my hood on, eyes closed breathing deeply. I didn’t have my meds today. Mom took them to get my script refiled. So I just had to ride this migraine through silently away from everyone else.

I groaned when I heard the clump of boots on the ground. Why? Why? Why? Ugh. I kept my eyes grabbing my head in my hands as my knees tucked into my chest not bothering to look at who ever was there.

The clumping stopped and it was just silent. I opened my eyes to be met with brown eyes as he glanced at me from were he sat next to me leaning against the wall smoking.

“What are you looking at?” i growled hating the sun as i closed my eyes leaning my head against the wall with a sigh.

“Woah there kitten no need to bite.” He chucked lowly.

I didn’t respond just sat in silence trying to stop the pounding in my head. The silence was nice and neither one of us seemed to mind it.

It was ruined by some guy I didn’t bother to know. He came stomping up in his obnoxious combat boots most likely looking for Ty. Screaming over and over Tyler’s name causing me to lose it.

When he turned the corner into our view I jumped up standing right in front of him glaring at him. “Shut the fuck up. My head hurts. Just shut up and say nothing. Got it!”

He just glared. “What the hell is your problem...” he started off but Ty cut him off.

“Dude you heard her. Shut the fuck up. We’l go somewhere else to talk ok?”

The guy just nodded his head as Ty got off the ground and followed him towards the parking lot. While he passed Ty leaned down and whispered into my ear.

“Feel better Kitten.”

The with a wink he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please!