Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

Spy

They took our phones and locked us in the ‘kings’ loft. I know this because Kyle has one just like it. They are always right above the clubs.

We sat waiting on the couch silently. Max grabbed me and pulled me into his lap and I hid my face knowing who was coming.

The door flung open with a bang but Max just held my body closer to his trying to block me from Ty’s view.

Max sat up to speak still keeping me from view but was cut off.

“I know exactly who you are Maximus Collins. What I don’t know is why Ace would send a spy to my club after I bought it from him?” Tyler's voice was cold and calculated.

“We didn’t know you bought it.” Max said not sounding scared but just annoyed.

“Well that’s not my problem is it? You know the price spy’s pay. Looks like both of you get to take a trip out back.” he sounded totally board.

With that two strong arms grabbed me causing me scream as they pulled me from the room. Max was livid.

“Don’t touch her. Beat the hell out of me but don’t fucking touch Sophie!” He yelled struggling against the two guys that held him back.

Tyler's head snapped in my direction at the mention of my name. The shock clear on his face for only a second.

“Put her down.” He commanded voice sharp and two the point.

They put me back on the couch and he just kept looking at me. Studying my face.

For what? I wasn’t sure.

“Take him and get out. Leave her.” He growled
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait!!!! Comments are love