Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

Heaven

“So what are we doing this weekend?” Sam questioned giggling slightly as I jumped being pulled from my thoughts.

As far as ‘girl friends’ go Sam is pretty awesome. She is not terribly annoying or anything and she really likes Max. She seems just happy to be and hang out. She knows she is pretty but she would be the last to tell you.

“Um... were is Max?” I questioned confused and out of it. He was here a minute ago right... right? Jesus I’m losing it.

She got real quiet not meeting my eyes. “He is um... at practice.”

I just sighed how could I forget? Saturday is one on one day with his dad. God this sucks.

“Man, I’m sorry Sophie.” Sam sighed actually sounding sorry. It was refreshing.

“Naw. Its fine lets go out and do something.” With that I pushed myself off the bed re arranging my hair and clothes in the mirror that were wrinkled.

“Were are we going?!” Sam yelled after me as I jumped out of the car and almost ran to the deep dark bricked building. Surprising she doesn’t recognize it.

Once we stepped inside she gasped. “Oh shit.”

I just ignored her and made my way farther into the club taking a deep breath glad to be home.

I could here the sound of someone fighting and the crinkling of chains from punching bags. The air smelled of rust and sweat and the walls were a blood red color, matching the mats and fight rings.

Silently I watched the mock fight between Max and Ace. Ace obviously more skilled while Max’s tactics were a little more archaic just lunging for hard punches while Ace showed skill.

With in seconds Sam ran in glaring at me. “Sophie he is going to Kill me for this. Lets go Please!”

“Sh. Just be quiet Sam. I just wanna...” My voice ran off into silence as I was distracted by the rhythm of their feet as the moved on the mats and the mental game they played with each other. I was lost in my own personal Heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love :)