Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

Busted

My perfection shattered when Max turned eyes locking with mine distracting him for only a second. That second just long enough for Ace to knock him to the ground.

Max bounced up in a flash appearing my my face in a second.

“Sophie what the hell are you doing here? Sam! I told you to fucking watch her. I trusted you!” he yelled beyond mad and Sam looked like she was about to cry.

“Shut up Max. You dick you made her cry. Sh. Sammy its fine. He is just mad at me.” I calmed her as she whipped at her eyes trying to stop the tears.

Ace appeared behind his son like a shadow looking stone faced and very unhappy. But Max did not notice him behind him and continued to yell.

“Do you just want to die!? Hu is that why you are here Sophie?” He yelled until I had it and punched him so hard he hit the ground with a smack.

With that I stepped on his chest pinning him to the ground with my foot smirking as he just looked up at me in shock.

“You finished?” I mocked.

He just mumbled something and pushed me off standing up again. “Sorry Sammy baby I love you.” He cooed Dramatic moment totally forgotten by the hormone crazed teen.

Ace just stood there watching in amusement as his son melted under the gaze of his pretty red head.

I closed my eyes taking in the smell and sound of the club. It was as if I was a druggy hopelessly addicted to every aspect of my chosen poison.

The smell,

the taste,

the adrenaline

The Rhythm

Ace pulled me from my thoughts quickly. “Sophie. My office now.” He growled

Aw Shit. Good bye heaven hello Hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love :)