Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

Man Cave

His office was large and not office-y at all. The double glass doors opened into a large room. A punching bag hung in one corner. The walls pained red with a white trim the floor was white fight mat padding. It was obvious the design of the room was done by Rachel.

A pool table sat in the center of the room and two couches sat on opposite walls from each other. Speakers that connected to the stereo from the gym hung on the walls. A desk was pushed into the corner but you could tell it was never used.

“The Man Cave.” As Aunt Rachel affectionately called it was pretty freaking awesome. Complete with a Tv and a mini fridge full of beer and coke and the occasional water.

“Sit down Soph.”

Ace yelled as he made his way over to the fridge pulling out coke for me and beer for him Then he grabbed the remote turning on the stereo speakers down to a minim sound blaring Avenged Sevenfold.

“Listen Kid. I get It. Don’t tell me I don’t. Fighting is my world. I live it I breath it, its my job for fucks sake.” He started running his hand through his hair looking uncomfortable.

“Ok then you understand why I can’t just not. Don’t you Ace?” I begged sitting up straighter so he had to look me in the eyes.

“Don’t do that to me Kid. You messed up. You heard the doctor. I can’t let you kill yourself for this. Be reasonable.” he mumbled.

I stood up glaring. “Out of everyone I thought you would understand. I really fucking did! But no your just like them!”

I screamed running out of the gym and out the door to my car. Slamming the door I revved the engine just driving.

The light was gone from the sky and it was pitch dark. Adrenaline ran through my body and I knew there was no way I could go home right now.

and like a god send my salvation appeared in the distance. On the outskirts of town.

Like Ace used to say

“There are a million fights but you have to pick your battle.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love :)