Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

Here we Go

As i walked in the smell and sounds of a fight club hit me hard. With a deep breath I knew I was home.

I started towards the stairs guessing Ty was in his ‘man cave’ as Ace calls his.

I pushed open the door to find him sitting on a couch smoking with the window open and the sound of the radio in the background.

“Hey.” I whispered feeling small in-front of him.

Ty just smirked and nodded towards the spot next to him on the couch. Slowly is at down next to him and he put his arm around the back of the couch around my shoulders.

“Alright what can I do ya for kitten?” He smirked.

“Um. well. you see. God this is fucking stupid. I need the high i need to fight. bad” I finally gave in the words rolling off my tung.

He just shrugged. “That it?”

I just smiled this was so easy of corse he had no idea.

“Yes.” I smiled my perfect smile at him and kissed me on the cheek as he got up putting out his smoke and walked towards the door.

Stunned i just sat and watched. This is too easy. There has to be a catch.

“Coming kitten?” he smirked mockingly causing me to jump off the couch and run after him down the stairs.

Here it goes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love. This is all I have written so far. Comments will keep me writing faster :)