Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

My Girl

Max P.O,V

She giggled from under me as I leaned her onto the bed. Music blared canceling out anything in my world but her smile.

“Maxie I love you.”
Sam whispered kissing me sweetly with a slight blush on her face that matched the color of her hair.

My world seemed to stop with her words her bright eyes were so distracting. She was perfect and she loved me.

God what am I doing? She can’t be with me. I will only fuck her up. Fuck she is so innocent if only she knew my past, the other side of me. She would never love me fi she knew.

Her soft voice pulled me from my thoughts as she ran her hand through my hair kissing me lightly on the lips.

“Whats wrong baby?” she smiled innocently. Fuck. She wasn’t even mad I didn’t say it back!

With that i crawled off the bed and sat down next to her.

“Listen. Sam. I want to love you. hell I do but its not fair to you because you don’t know what I have done. You don’t know my secret and I’m not gonna hurt you. Would it be to lame for me to say your too good for me?” I whispered the last part with a small half smile.

“No baby. Not at all Im glad your real. You are right you do need to tell me your secret if we want this to last. I love you either way though.” she smiled sitting down on my lap.

I sat in silence for a moment. “No one knows not even my mom or dad or Sophie. I want to tell you Sam I swear I do but...” I cut off

She just smiled reassuringly. “You have to tell them first. I know. Max, they are your family. The love you. They deserve to know. Listen, were are going to be just fine. I love you. Just don’t tell me you love me back until you talk to your family. At least tell Sophie ok?”

She looked at me seriously for a second.“They deserve to know baby.” She whispered kissing my chest before laying her head against it.

“Ok. I will do it for you.” I whispered pulling her closer to me. “For you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well so far I have 30 chapters done! Comments mean updates. For those curious about Max's past well you get the story soon I just wrote it! Gahh Thanks for the comments keep them coming!