Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

Knowing

“Sophie what happened?” He whispered, I could tell he was still scared it was in his eyes.

“I... I don’t know Max. All I remember is Tony coming to get me from school and taking me to the fight club. Then fighting for a while in the ring. No I don’t remember who. Some guy. Not like it matters. I remember getting really mad when Kyle told me your dad cut me from the fight. Then yelling at your dad then.... nothing.”

“What the hell Sophie? You were supposed to go get your head checked and instead you go fight some guy twice your size!” he roared. I knew he was just scared. Some were in the back of my mind I knew that but It didn’t keep me from saying something.

“Don’t go there Max. You know damn well there is no way I could have gone with out my parents knowing unless you took me but you dumped me for Sam.” I growled.

He stood up backing away from the bed looking pissed. “You fucking told me to go!”

“Yeah I did, your right, and here I am doing it again. Go away, get the fuck out of here Max I can’t deal with this right now. ok?” I growled.

“dammit you have to fight me on everything don’t you?” he growled getting up to leave the room.

“well it’s not like I ever get to fight anyone else again.” I mumbled quietly to myself.

That caught his attention quick. “what the fuck do you mean by that Sophie?” he mumbled looking confused

I just shook my head tears welling in my eyes Instantly he was back by my side holding me in his arms rocking me side to side.

“Mini, come on, your ok. breath.” He cooed When i finally stopped the tears he turned so he could see my face.

“Ok, so what were you saying?” He asked pushing my hair from my face.

I told him what the doctor said and he just starred stunned until i started to cry again. He pulled me into his lap and rocked me back and forth as I cried into his shoulder. Max played big brother better than my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?