Young love story

THE KISS

On Monday, we sat on the buss together like always but this time it was kind of different. Everybody was staring. Who knows what Kate told everybody. When we got out, Kate practically attacked me with the rest of the girls of 10th grade. “has he kissed you yet?” one of the girls, Emma, asked. “Does the cheek count?” I said and everyone started screaming. “That is amazing!! You are like so lucky” another one asked, Taylor. “Thanks, but it isn`t anything official” I smiled. “sure hope so” I overheard Abby, a preppy freshman say. Looks like I wasn`t the only one on this school having a crush on him.
On lunch, he sat beside me. We were alone and before he sat down, he kissed on the cheek and said “did you like our date?” I could see we had audience. “yeah I had a lot of fun.” I said. Then kate came over and sat down and said. “sorry to interrupt but sam and I are going to go to dinner on Friday. I know you guys aren`t dating and just went out on your first date but would you mind double dating?” she smiled. “I would love to” Jake turned around to look at me and finished his sentence, “would you like to go?” “sure.” And we ate the rest of lunch silently, always turning around and see people staring all the time.
The week was very fast. It was already Friday and kate and I were at my house getting ready for our date. “is this restaurant like dress type?” I asked her. I didn`t know where we were going. It was kind of a surprise for me. Even Jake knew. “no, its like formal. You can wear your cocktail dress though” she took out my outfit. “its perfect thanks. What are you going to wear?” I asked her. “this” and she took out nice short dress and some heels. It was beautiful. “perfect” I smiled. “and you might want to put on some extra lipstick” she said. “why?” I asked confused. “well you might get your first kiss tonight.” She giggled. “no way. We aren`t even going out” I flushed. “well everyone can disagree with you” “do you really think so?” I was as red as a tomato. I could feel it. “absolutely.” She said. “don’t worry. Sam and I wont interrupt” she finished. I laughed.
When we were finished getting ready, we got into the car were the guys went to pick us up. “hey guys” sam said. “hi” kate and I said together. “where are we going?” I asked Jake. “I don’t know. They wont tell me” he whispered. “me neither” I whispered back. “I hope its somewhere nice” we laughed.
We talked the rest of the way. When we got there I realized that we had been in the car for like half an hour. Then we got out and I saw where we were. “wow” was all I could say. We were at the pier. It was so beautiful, romantic. You could see the city lights reflecting in the water. I had only been here on day. id never experienced this. It was the perfect date. “its amazing.” Said Jake. “do you like it?” asked kate. “umm yeah.” Said Jake. “thanks” I said to kate. “I think this is the best place for your first kiss” she whispered. And Jake took my hand and we went to the restaurant. It was actually very elegant, but we were perfectly dressed. That’s when I noticed that Jake was wearing jeans, polo shirt (elegant) and a tie. He looked so good. I didn`t even compare. I think he could read my mind because he said. “you look beautiful tonight” “thanks. You too” I said.
When we were finished eating, Jake said. “do you want to, grab some air?” I turned to kate and she gave me an encouraging look. “sure” I said as I turned to look at him. We went to the shore and it was kind of cold so I shivered. “are you cold?” he asked. “yeah a little” I admitted. “here” he said as he hugged me. “better?” he asked. I nodded. “umm Jamie there`s something I want to tell you, but im not sure how to” he said. I new where this was going. “just tell me.” I said. “okay. Its just that I feel a way about you that I don’t know if you do to” he paused. He was looking straight to the water. “go on” I said. He suddenly looked at me in the eyes. “I have a crush on you jamie, but I don’t know if its more than just a crush. Ever since I saw you I think I fell in love with you. And I am still. But before I do anything, I want to know if you feel the same way about me” he said. I was shocked. “I do” I said finally. He smiled and then pressed his lips to mine. It was my first kiss and it was with someone I loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like it!!please comment!!