Young love story

JEALOUSY

“how was it?” kate asked in my house. She decided to sleep over after the news of the kiss. “I don’t know. Nice?” I flushed. “I would think so.” Kate smiled. “OMG it was so romantic I swear.” She continued. “yeah I know. Wait were you spying on us? I didn’t tell you how it was.” I figured. “um maybe. Oh come on you’re my best friend and its your first kiss and you love him” she confessed. “ I don’t care. Really. and I don’t love him. I just like him. A lot” I said. She looked me with a you-so-do-love-him-and-don’t-lie kind of face. “Okay I love him” I admitted. “I new it”
Monday was so much better with him being my boyfriend. is he your boyfriend? Did he kiss you already? What did he say? You`re so lucky. I wish I could be you was all I heard as I walked on the hall. He sat beside me on math, and all the rest of classes we had together. On lunch the typical group sat together: me, Jake, zack, Kate, Sam, Austin (Sam’s friend), and now all the girls of our high school well except Adrienne and he little posse. They just kept staring at us and drooling over Jake. All I could see was jealousy. They whispered things that no one could hear but Adrienne just looked at me like she was going to kill me.
After lunch I was the only class I had with her, art. She sat next to me and said “Hi there Jamie” with a very nice tone. “um, hi. Why are you all the sudden so nice with me?” I asked “I thought you hated my guts”. “of course not silly. You`ve always been one of my bffs” she whispered. “right” I mouthed. I knew what was happening, she was going to be all miss nice with me so that she could take Jake away from me. So not happening. Then finally Miss. Gordoy came in and saved me from talking with Adrienne.
Then when I explained everything to kate she said. “you know, you`re totally right. I mean that`s her whole plan. Be nice to you so that you become great friends then be close to Jake and take Jake away from you. Well you know what? Im not going to let her.” “well don’t worry cause I wont let her either. Besides Jake hates Adrienne. You should`ve seen the way he treated her when we went to the movies. I`ve never seen him treat anyone like that.” I figured. “I know he`s always so good with everyone” she said. “that`s why I picked him” I laughed.
“Jamie, wait up!” I heard the voice that I could recognize anywhere. I turned around and there he was. My boyfriend. It was so weird thinking that. “hey” I said as he catched up with us. “we are going to walk home.” Kate said. “want to join us?”. “as long as i`m with Jamie ill do anything” he smiled. My jaw dropped. “wow. I wished sam would say anything like that” kate said. “but he does” I said recovering from my shock. “no he doesn`t. I think that I am jealous. I`m never jealous.” She kept muttering to herself how awful it is to be jealous or mad or even sad. Jake and I laughed and he held my hand. As we walked everyone from school stared at us. It was great and awful at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
i realized that not to many people are reading this so if you want me to continue PLEASE comment! i love writing this story and i will go on i just dont know if ill post it on mibba anymore if i dont have any readers :)<3