Young love story

ADRIENNE

I couldn`t stop thinking about Adrienne and figuring what she had planned to do. And what I was going to do to stop her from doing that. Then the phone rang. I went to pick it up “hello?” I asked “hey Jamie! How are you?” it was Adrienne. I wanted to hang up on her but I couldn`t. “hey Adrienne.” I said. “so what are you doing tomorrow?” she asked. “school” I said with an obvious tone. “of course, but are`nt you going to go out with Jake?” she asked. “no” I simply said. This was so easy. “oh well do you want to go out?” she asked disappointed. “no thanks” I said “bye” and I hung up.
The phone rang again so I didn’t answer it this time. Then my cell phone rang and It was Adrienne again. I turned it off. I went to my room and saw that Jake was on the phone arguing with someone. I kept staring at him. When he saw me he smiled and waved. I waved back. I couldn’t wait to know who he was talking to. He mimicked me to wait for him so that he could call me. I turned on my phone so that he could. I sat down and started to read a book. Suddenly my cell phone rang, when I answered it he said “hey, why do you look so worried?” “nothing” I said. “oh ok” he said. “who were you talking to?” I asked when there was an awkward silence. “you don’t want to know” he said. “why?” I asked. “it was Adrienne. She really gets on my last nerve” he complained. “yeah me to. She called me before you” I said. “yeah she told me. And that we never go out and that we don’t look like a couple because of that” he said. “yeah, what does she know?” I said. “I know right? Well I have to do homework. Talk to you later?” he calmed down. “yeah, bye” I said. I was so happy now that I knew that Jake actually hated her. But still that didn`t keep me from worrying that somehow she was going to do something to me and Jake.
The phone rang again. My mom picked It up this time. I overheard “sure, hold on one second. Jamie Adrienne wants to talk to you” she told me. “fine” I grumped. “hello?” I asked. “why did you hang up on me?” she asked. “I don’t know, guess I didn`t want to talk to you”. “why?” she asked. “I think you know” I said harshly. “I don`t know what your talking about” she said so innocently. “oh I think you know what im talking about. I don’t want to fight so please just stop bothering jake and me, ok?” I finally got to my point. “fine, if that’s what you want. Then its on” she said. “what? I just said I don’t want to fight” “I know, but since you got me then its on because I want Jake and so do you” she said. “ I already got him and he doesn’t even like you” I said. “so what? Every guy likes me and wants me. Then he comes along and suddenly your better than me? How did that happen? I don’t think this will be very hard.” She said. “oh really? then why was he arguing on the phone with you? `cause he cant stand you, cant even talk to you. How are you going to win him?” I said. “I don’t know but I will. Oh I will. And when I do ill say I told you so and laugh on your face” she screamed. “just keep on dreaming” and I hung up.
♠ ♠ ♠
marathon today!! please comment!