Status: completed

I Have Only Myself to Give, Nothing More

Zwölf

The worst part about having a wet dream is waking up afterwards, all sweaty and tense and paralyzed. And stumbling down the hall to bathroom to clean up. Feeling sick, dirty, guilty. Looking the mirror and dissolving into self-loathing.

His fingers are light against my skin. His lips soft against my own. My heart is racing, fluttering, bungee jumping.

“What is wrong with you, Ross?” I ask myself bitingly as I turn on the shower. “You don’t swing that way. You. Do. Not.”

His breath is hot on my skin as his fingers curl around my hips, drawing my slowly closer to him.

I feel empty, hollow, lost as I step out of the shower. Casting my reflection one more angry glance, I lurch back to my room to get dressed for school.

His hands are steadfast and warm as he holds me in place. I look into his brown eyes and bite my lip.

Bile rises in the back of my throat and I grasp at the trashcan just in time to see last night’s dinner for the second time. Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, I curl up in a ball on the floor. The words on my shoulder are long gone but I can still feel the DAMN FAGGOT burning my skin.

“I … I want you,” I choke out. “So badly.” And his lips twitch upwards into a grin.

“Help me,” I whimper, digging my nails into the soft skin of my arm. “Please help me. I don’t … I don’t want to be this way.”

I’m gasping against his lips as he thrusts into me, ripples of pleasure shooting up my spine. “Ooh, oh god. I … mm.”

“Whore,” I spit out, dragging my nails down my face. “You filthy, little slut! It’s no wonder Daddy can’t stand you!”

He slips his tongue between my lips and there’s lovely, wonderful contact between our bodies. Friction and sweat.

I’m laughing hysterically as I dress myself in my usual get-up of skinny jeans and a v-neck.

“Oh, novato, no tienes idea de cuánto me duele verte triste. Por favor, cariño, ánimo y una sonrisa para mí. Eres mi amigo, novato, y me preocupo por ti. Así que por favor no estés triste.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, Ryho, you horndog.

Spanish= "Oh, newbie, you have no idea how much it pains me to see you sad. Please, sweetie, cheer up and smile for me. You're my friend, newbie, and I care about you. So please don't be sad."

Sorry, this chapter is so short and after a wait. I had to rewrite it a couple of times (curse you, writers' block!) and I actually just really hate this chapter. Hopefully the next one will be better.