I Hear You Breathing on the Line

three.

I had to admit, they put on a good set. The fans were easily involved and off their feet. Their music blew me off as well, it was just so wonderful. After three songs Jasmyn and I went back to the We Came As Romans dressing room where the six boys were dressed only in towels wrapped around their waist. I smiled softly to myself seeing Jasmyn run over to Kyle giving him a swift kiss on his cheek before hugging him tightly. A sudden wave of awkwardness washed over me as I stood there looking at the other five boys. Andy gestured me over to him and I quickly sat down on the couch next to him.

"So did you like our set?" He smiled his hand going to ruffle his wet hair softly.

I felt my cheeks get red quickly "Yeah it was great! I'm surprised I haven't heard of you guys before. Disappointed, even."

He laughed leaning over to the table grabbing the tv remote. "Well better late than never right?" He winked before turning on the tv. We sat there in comfortable silence as the other guys started getting dressed and walking around watching an episode of spongebob. A bit into the second episode Alli barged in the door scaring Andy and I, causing me to jump two feet in the air.

"Get your shit together girl!" She screamed with a smile on her face "Time to head back to yours, the guys are ready to go! They'll drive their RV there so you don't have to worry about driving anyone."

I nodded standing up and gathering my bag and camera. Andy quickly stood up beside me trying to aid me in as many ways as he could. Jasmyn quickly walked over and hugged me tightly "Hey, have fun with uh… the guys" she winked. I laughed before hugging her back.

"Well why don't you guys come too?" I suddenly burst out smiling at my excellent idea. "I mean I just have to do the photoshoot, one hour max, and then we could just party and stuff!"

They all agreed as they got all their stuff together and piled it into their trailer. We all piled into our separate vans/rv's/cars and headed to my loft. I was the first one to get there first so I ran upstairs with everything and cleaned up as much as I could in five minutes. I set down the backdrop and plugged in the umbrellas before getting myself a drink of water and changing into my huge shirt which passed as a dress and white leggings.

There were suddenly three knocks on the door and I stood up and walked to get it. I had to admit, I was a bit nervous. I was face to face with the four boys, Pierce The Veil, from earlier and an excited looking Alli. She quickly brought them in talking super fast and started working on their appearances for the shoot. A couple minutes later We Came As Romans plus Jasmyn burst through the door with their arms filled with drinks and booze. Andy pulled me off to the side with a small smile on his face and I had a feeling he was already a bit buzzed.

"You look wonderful…" He said with a grin on his face. I laughed and softly wrapped one of my arms around him.

"Well thank you, beautiful". He giggled and wrapped his arm around my waist. I heard Alli scream my name so we walked to the group of people, arms wrapped around each others body. Alli sent a sly glance my way before I shot her a look and she got back to straightening one of the boy's hair. Jasmyn walked over to Andy and I with a small smile and giggled to herself "You two are too cute okay?"

She laughed again before dragging me over (and away from Andy) to the four boys from this morning, Pierce The Veil. I felt a bit awkward as they were just sitting there looking at me so my hands went its way down to pull on the hem of my shirt and my gaze seemed to follow with it.

"So Lilly, this is Pierce The Veil. Pierce The Veil, Lilly." Jasmyn smiled pulling me a bit closer to the boys. I shot a nervous smile their way and the boy with the spiky hair from before spoke up. "Hey don't your work at the CD store?"

"Yeah, it's a shit job." I grinned and laughed awkwardly. He quickly introduced himself as Jaime, and introduced the other guys to me as well. Soon after we headed over to the backdrop as they stood there awkwardly. I ran to grab my camera and returned setting it up on the tripod.

"Can you move in a bit…" I motioned to the tallest boy covered in tattoos, turning a bit red since I didn't know his name.

"Mike." He finished off my sentence sending a cute smirk my way. I blushed and motioned for him to move in closer to the other guys. For the next hour I snapped shots, guided them a bit about what to do, and finally we finished. I pushed everything off to the side and took a seat next to Mike.

"So… Lilly. Well how are you?" He said quietly in my ear. I could hear the smirk in his voice. Turning to face him I responded half-heartedly "Um, I'm alright I guess you?"

He laughed softly "I'm good. Why are you just alright? You should be fantastic, yeah?" I made a face at him "I'm tired alright? I had to work today and on top of that you had a signing, which made it all a big hassle and all loud. Then I have to go to your show, shoot, and then do a photo shoot with you guys back here." He laughed again putting his arm around my shoulder. Alli went to go put in the fourth Harry Potter movie and sat down next to Jaime who was sitting next to me. It cause me to scoot closer next to Mike and he pulled me closer to his chest. I felt my cheeks glow red and focused on the movie. Soon after I felt my eyelids weight down and I slowly fell asleep on Mike.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is rather short, and a filler. It's necessary though.
So what do you think? Comment and Subscribe please? (: