Status: active

Shattered by Broken Dreams

004

“Every day. Something hits me all so cold. Find me sittin' by myself. No excuses that I know” met my ears.

Rolling over I picked up my phone to see Tara was calling me for what looked like the 8th time along with text messages from her and Jade.

“Mmm hello” I said in the phone half awake and smiled as jacoby’s arms tightened around my waist

“WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!!!” she exclaimed in the phone

“Tara, chill the hell out. I’m a friend’s house. Was too tired from college to come home and forgot to call. You sound like mom” I said laughing at the last bite.

“Not funny Sophia” she said sighing

“I know, but I’m fine Tara” I told her knowing that’s all that she wanted to know.

“K. when you coming home? The guys are out looking for u and bri’s pretty pissed” she said

“I’m not sure to tell ya the truth. And why would Brian be pissed?” I asked curious and felt movement behind signaling jacoby was up.

“Cause he likes you” Tara said a “duh” tone

“Oh” was all I could say. That would explain why he gave me a ride to college and the comment he made.

“Just let me know when you’ll be home. The guys are back so I got to go” she explained

“K. later” I told her then hung up

“Everything ok babe?” jacoby asked running his hand up and down my side

“Yea. My sister was just worried since I didn’t come home after college or call her” I said laughing a little which made him smile then lean down kissing my temple before he got up and walked into the bathroom.

I got up and headed downstairs to see Tessa and Tobin in the kitchen cooking

“Morning sunshine” Tessa said smiling as Tobin looked up and waved. I sat on one of the stools by the island and rested my chin in one hand

“Morning” I said lazily as tes went and got me a mug of coffee then handed it to me

“Thanks” I told her as I took a sip

“Where’s Jacoby?” Tobin asked winking at me then got hit by tes which made me start laughing

“We didn't do anything, but sleep in the bed” I told him sticking out my tongue then headed out back.

They had a huge pool, hot tub, and a few other things that looked like fun. I sat in one of the chairs taking in the scenery. It was beautiful and peaceful that I started thinking about maybe moving in.

“What ya think?” Tessa asked joining me a few minutes later with 2 plates of food

“It’s beautiful here. Think I might have to move in” I said laughing and stuck my tongue at her making her laugh

“It’s peaceful out here….for now…” she mumbled the last bit. I was going to ask what she meant, but decided not to.

We ate in silence then headed up to her’s and Tobin’s room. So I could borrow some clothes since I didn't have any.

She locked the door to the bedroom; so, I could shower and get dressed. I pulled on a pair of light blue short shorts and black pantera t-shirt then braided my hair before heading back downstairs.

Jacoby and Tobin looked over as I walked into the living room. I saw a flash of lust in jacoby’s eyes then it was gone. Tobin smiled and shook his head then left the room.

I walked over to jacoby wrapping my arms around his neck feeling his hands on my hips

“You have no idea how bad I want you” he said leaning down and lightly kissing me
Smirking against his lips I took control. Truth be told I wanted him just as bad as he wanted me and it felt right.

I parted his lips with my tongue and ran my tongue across his. I could feel him pull me closer and getting aroused. I moved to his neck and bit down hard

“Sophia” he warned, but ignored his warning as I started to suck then feel him pick me up.
I wrapped my legs around his waist and snaked my hands under his shirt scratching him with my nails.

I felt the bed under me and pulled away looking up at him. There was pure lust and hunger in his eyes. He pulled me into a passionate kiss while working on the shorts while I pulled his shirt off. I ran my fingertips down his well toned body while biting my lip. He had tattoos on him and they were all beautiful.

I moaned as his fingers rubbed against my cilt while he interested one finger then two moving slow then fast

“Fuck” I moaned arching my back then reached down working on his belt and pants. I finally got both off then grabbed him stroking slow then fast. My shirt was quite literally ripped off of me

“That was Tessa’s” I told him as a moan escaped my lips

“Oh well” he whispered in my ear then bit my hot spot making me scream.

I felt him enter me as he begun to bite and suck harder clouding my mind as pleasure swept through out my body.

He started slow to make sure he wasn't hurting me which was sweet, but picked up speed when I told him to go faster and harder.

He pulled out as I came and flipped me over onto my hands and knees then plunged back in making me scream

“OH GOD!!” I moaned as he started to go faster and harder. Each orgasm better then the last. He stopped a few minutes later and pulled out laying on the bed pulling me into him.
I was so sore from that, but it felt awesome as the same time.

I felt myself drift off to sleep while jacoby hummed something and ran his fingers threw my hair.