A Dream Come True

Chpt.2

One day I was at home sitting in my bed reading, when the phone rings. “Hello?” I answer. “hi may I speak with Gabriela?” it was a guys voice, it sounded familiar but I couldn’t exactly think of the person who’s it was. “speaking” I responded. “hi my name`s Zach Porter. I saw your video on youtube and..” “OMA-DUBB are you for real?!” I interrupted him. “yep” he laughed. “so as I was saying I saw your video and you hit us right when we needed you because Dillon doesn’t want to do this anymore so we needed a pianist and you were amazing in that video.” “really?” I answered. “yes really, so if you still want to, do you want to officially be in allstar weekend?” he asked. “um heck yeah!!” I screamed. “ok so im going to put Stephanie, our manager on so you can speak to her.” “okay thank you so much zach!” “of course! Thank you for accepting on being on our band. Bye see you later” he said. “okay bye”. “ hi Gabriela, im Stephanie” a womans voice said. I heard zach say to the guys she said yes on the backround and there was a lot of cheering. This was honestly the best day of my entire life. “hi Stephanie so nice to kinda meet you” I said. “nice to meet you too. So I heard that you said that you wanted to do this?” she asked. “well of course!” “good. Can I talk to one of your parents so we can discuss this?”she said. “sure let me get them for you.” I was starting to get nervous. What if they said that I couldn’t do this? I mean there was school and all but this was a one of a lifetime opportunity! They couldn’t say no, they just couldn’t. but when my mom talked to Stephanie she surprised me so much by being as excited as I was if not more. She said yes so on Friday which was to days from today, I would be flying to LA to meet the guys and start the journey of a lifetime.
♠ ♠ ♠
so please tell me what do you think!! atleast 1 comment for next chapter :)