A Dream Come True

chpt.3

The next day, Thursday, I went to school and tried to act as normal as possible. I couldn’t tell my friends the great news just yet. But on lunch I just couldn’t hold it anymore. I interrupted Michelle, my best friend who was speaking, and said
“guys there’s something I have to tell you and it`s really important”
“What is it?” Michelle asked.
“so you guys know what a huge fan I am of allstar weekend…”I started when Irene, my other best friend said “who`s allstar weekend?”
“Just my favorite band of all time! How could you not know who allstar weekend is?” “Whatever just tell us the great news” Michelle said.
“Well, I’m going to be in their band!” I screamed. “What?!”
they both said at the first time. “Yeah” I told them the whole story from beginning to end when Irene asked “when are you leaving?” “That’s the bad part, I leave tomorrow”
“tomorrow?!” they both said again.
“Yes tomorrow. I know its kind of fast but were going on tour soon so we need to practice and stuff so I had to get there as soon as possible.” I said with tears in my eyes.
I hadn’t realized this was all going to be so fast and that probably wouldn’t see them in a long time. After school we decided that we would go out to dinner so that I could say my goodbyes. My whole school now knew the news and a lot of them decided to come to. I was having a hard time leaving them. I had been with most of them my whole life, I mean I grew up here and suddenly I was leaving. I started crying my eyes out and all of them came to hug me. I was happy that I had such good friends.
“We will miss you so much!” Mady, a girl from my Spanish class said. And then there was a chorus of “yeah we will”. Suddenly I felt someone pull my arm out from the crowd and take me to outside of the restaurant. It was Logan, my lifetime crush. He was my best guy friend, no I take that back, best friend ever. I met him when I was only two years old because his family moved in to the house next to mine. And since I remember I’ve been in love with him, but I know he hasn’t been with me.
“listen I know I probably should’ve said something before and I`m regretting it so much, but if I don’t tell you now you probably will never know. but it’s just really hard to tell you.” He said
“what is it? Logan you know you can tell me anything.”
“yeah. Gabs, I love you, as more than just a friend. And I really hope you do too. I know you`re leaving tomorrow but I was hoping that maybe if you feel the same way, then you`d like to well not go out with me because you wont be here but since we`ve known each other for so long then, would you like to be my girlfriend?”
I was in shock. I had NOT seen that coming. He was in love with me? I was in love with him. But now I was leaving, I couldn’t say yes. If I did I knew long distance relationships normally don’t work out and I didn’t want to lose him. What was I going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
i know this is an allstar weekend fanfic and there hasnt really been anything from allstar weekend and im SORRYYY!!! i promise this is going to be important same as next chapter :) But if you like it please comment! 2 comments for next one :)