Fairy Tale

Maybe Next Time

It’s been a few weeks since Willow had found out that she was pregnant and we had managed to sneak away to a clinic so that the doctors could confirm that she was just in case the pregnancy test were bad. Willow had promised me that she would tell Tom and the rest of the guys that she was pregnant but she still hadn’t told them and because of it I was a mess. I understood why she hadn’t told them yet because she needed to wait for the right time to bring this up to Tom and because she needed to find a way to tell Gustav delicately so that he wouldn’t try and kill Tom. I just wanted someone else to help me look out for her and for the baby making sure that she was eating right for the both of them and doing all the right things because the guys were starting to think that there was something wrong with me again.

“Brianna are you sick?” Gustav asked me as I was placing some vitamins that I had bought for Willow during our last stop underneath a cabinet. I knew that Willow didn’t need all of these vitamins but seeing as we were on a bus on tour with the boys and she wasn’t really eating all that healthy on here it didn’t hurt to be too careful.

“What? Oh no this is just a precautionary measure so that I won’t because you know I’m still not 100 percent” I said trying to cover it up.

“You know if you feel like that we would totally understand if you wanted to go home” Bill chimed in from his seat on the couch.

“No I don’t want to go home I want to be here with you guys” I smiled “One can never be too careful though."

After putting everything away I walked to the back of the bus where I knew Willow was sitting on her computer looking at beauty vlogs. I plopped myself right next to her and just laid my head on her shoulder. She didn’t even flinch when I plopped next to her she simply turned the screen so that I can look on with her.

“So have you thought of a way to tell Tom yet?” I asked Willow as she clicked on a new video to watch.

“No, I don’t know how to tell him. I can’t just blurt out ‘Oh by the way Tom I am pregnant’ while we are alone together” she said with a sigh.

“Why not Willow its perfect and straight to the point” I exclaimed sitting up and looking at her.

“Well because when I tell Tom I want it to be special because what we have created together is special.”

“I know, and it should be special I’m sorry it’s just I am tired of hiding this from everyone already.

They all are starting to think that I am sick again” I said to my sister. I saw Willow bit her lip slightly and sigh again. I know I am putting too much pressure on my sister and it wasn’t right of me to do so. She will tell Tom and the rest of the guys when she is ready. “Look Lolo forget that I brought anything up. You do this when you are ready I can handle faking like I am sick if that’s what needs to be done” I smiled at her.

“Thanks Breezy” she smiled back before turning her attention back to her screen.

Willow had have to have seen about 100 makeup tutorials in the past couple of days which was odd because she would normally be with Tom doing whatever they do together; and she was sitting here watching yet another video and Tom is nowhere in sight. It made me wonder if there was something going on with Tom but I quickly shook that notion out of my head because of how ridiculous it was. I stood watching two more videos with my sister till I couldn’t handle it anymore and got up and walked back to the front of the bus.

I took a look outside and noticed that we had stopped and was parked in a parking lot. I got excited and ran to the back of the bus again. “We’re at the next stop on the tour already Lolo, want to go out and explore?” I wanted to get my sister off of the bus because she hasn't left it since two stops ago and I thought she needed to go out and have some fun.

“Um you go ahead I think I am going to just stay here and wait for Tom, he’s supposed to have a date night with me later on” she smiled at me.

“Are you sure?”

“Positive, but you go have fun” she said with another smile before going back to her videos.

“Alright” I said to her before walking towards the front. As much as I wanted Willow to get off the bus I knew that if I pushed her she wouldn’t have any fun. I grabbed my bag and headed off the bus behind Gustav, Georg and Bill. The guys have some sort of media interviews before a show but this time there was no interview set up for them so they decided to use this time to do some things they wanted too. Bill took off with his assistant to go clothes shopping and Gustav took off in search of an entertainment store to pick up some new movies and video games.

"So what is it that you would like to do?" Georg asked me with a smile.

"I don’t know, what is there to do in this city?" I asked.

"I have no idea we have never been here before."

"Well then let’s go explore!" I laughed grabbing his hand and walking away from the arena.

Georg and I walked around for a few minutes before we stumbled across a sports complex. We walked inside and Georg's eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store because there was a go-kart track, a rock climbing wall, batting cages, a skating rink, and a mini-golf course all under one roof. "What do you want to do first?" I asked him while I was eyeing the mini golf course. It was something that I hadn’t done in years and I was hoping he would choose that.

Georg followed my gaze and laughed grabbing my hand and walking me towards the course. He paid for our round and handed me a club, he didn’t have to ask what color ball I wanted because he knew my favorite color was and was already grabbing a green ball for me and a blue one for himself. "Ready to play?" he asked me.

As Georg and I played we talked about how I was liking being out on tour with the guys, and how much fun I was having at each stop. We also joked around with each other and tried to do things that made the other lose focus so the ball wouldn't go in the hole. Before we knew it we were at the last hole and the both of us were tied.

"I bet you can't make this shot on the first try" I said to Georg.

"I bet you I can" he looked at me and smiled.

"Well then do it then Mr."

"What do I get if I do make it?" he asked.

"Hmm...If you make this in one shot then I will give you a kiss. But if you don't then you have to kiss one of your fans that I choose at the meet and greet tonight." I said with a smirk.

"Alright deal!" He said before lining up to take the shot. I started to laugh at the look on his face because he looked like he was concentrating so hard on trying to get it in. I brought my club to my face and pretended it was a microphone and started commentating on every move he made like a golf sports caster would.

"Georg is teeing up to take the shot and...oh he misses by a hair. Poor boy it just doesn’t look like it’s his lucky day today" I laughed. As Georg was taking his second shot pushing the ball in the hole, I couldn’t help but notice the disappointed look on his face. "Maybe next time" I smiled at him making my hole in one shot. We took the clubs back over to the equipment station and headed to the little food court to eat something before we had to get back to the arena. When we got to the arena Georg made his way inside for rehearsal while I wandered about looking for the dressing room to scope out Georg's kissing buddy.

It took me a while before I found one of the dressing rooms and looked inside to see if there were fans waiting inside. I could have sworn that I saw Tom kissing one of the merch girls when I looked in but when I looked again they were on opposite sides of the room so they couldn't have been kissing. I shook the thought of Tom cheating on my sister out of my head and went on looking for the fans to see which lucky one gets to kiss Georg.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I always have an excuse but what can I say I am a busy girl lol and now that I have graduated I'm a but busier trying to find a job. Anywho here it is, I hope you all like it. Please comment and tell us what you think.

Brianna's Outfit