Fairy Tale

Stupid Mistake

After I finished watching yet another beauty video I decided it was probably a good idea to go do something else so I shut down my laptop and ventured through the empty bus; I opened the cabinet where Brianna was keeping all of the vitamins for me so I took out the ones that I needed to take and swallowed them with a mouthful of water, I had just closed the cabinet door when the bus door opened as Bill walked back in.

“Oh look who’s finally come out of the back, is everything alright Willow? I’m starting to worry about you and Brianna” Bill said to me softly as he walked over to me and pulled me into his arms for a nice long hug; I returned the hug but I felt horrible for keeping my pregnancy from everyone and I knew Brianna was lying to the guys for me.

“I’m fine Bill, Brianna and I are fine. I just haven’t been feeling myself lately and Brianna has helped me, you don’t have to worry about anything” I reassured him as I looked into his stunning dark brown eyes which matched Tom’s eyes; of course Tom’s eyes were more cheeky but they were gorgeous either way.

“I’m glad to hear that but I do have to worry, don’t you have a date night with my brother after the show? We need to get you ready before I get busy with sound check” Bill smiled at me as he linked his arm with mine and walked off the bus as I followed him into the venue; we passed a very focused Brianna who didn’t stop to talk to us as she mumbled something about kissing a fan.

Once Bill had guided me through the backstage hallways of the venue he gently shoved me through a door that lead into the female bathroom; I was pretty much ordered to take a shower before his hair and makeup lady came to get me ready for the date with Tom, I thought it was too much but that was Bill for you.

I stepped into the stepped into the shower so I could wash my hair and entire body even though I would have been happy to just stand under the hot water; having a shower did make me feel a lot better about everything and it gave me time to think, maybe tonight on the date I would actually tell Tom that in 9 months he was doing to be a father.

****************


I thanked Marie as she finished doing my hair and makeup which I have to admit made me look pretty; the sounds of Bill’s voice could be heard as sound check was taking place but Tom must have finished his part because he had sent me a text message to meet him in the dressing right now, I was planning on going to the bus and having my sister help pick out some clothes for me but Tom obviously needed to see me.

I walked through the hallways again as I searched for the Tokio Hotel dressing room but once I had and walked in there wasn’t anyone there; so I tried the next door in case the guys had more than one dressing room so I quietly opened the door just in case it was the wrong room and I didn’t want to disturb anyone.

“Oh Tom, yes right there baby” I froze when I heard a female voice moan from inside the room and I didn’t want to look around the half open door; there wasn’t anyone else who worked for the guys that was named Tom and the voice sounded exactly like Megan who was one of the merch girls.

I made a silent mental pray before I opened the door a tiny bit more and in that second I felt not only my heart shattering but my world came crumpling down around me; Tom was sitting on the couch as a shirtless Megan was straddling his lap as Tom kissed her neck, pain shot through my chest as I focused myself not to break down with there and then so I quietly closed the door again before I started heading towards the bus.

I somehow made my way through the backdoor of the venue but when I saw Georg and Gustav standing outside the bus I knew I couldn’t go there; so I started walking through the car lot as tears welled up in my eyes as the imagine of Tom and Megan stayed in my mind, I could faintly hear Brianna’s soft footsteps running up behind me as I finally collapsed onto my knees once I was out of sight.

“Willow! What happened? Tell me what’s wrong now, I’ll go get Tom” Brianna asked me as I felt her pull me against her body once she was kneeling down beside me which is when I broke down completely; I haven’t cried or hurt this much since our parent’s died but knowing Tom was cheating on me just made me want to curl up in a hole and stay there.

“No! I hate him Brianna, I hate him so much. I never want to see him again, how could he do this to me? Why Megan?” I blurted out through my sobs as I cried onto Brianna’s shoulder like I have done so many times before; my sister just held me tightly to her and rubbed my back soothing and at that moment I didn’t care what she did to either of them.

“Megan? You saw him with Megan? I knew I thought I saw them kissing earlier, but I wasn’t sure. I’m so sorry Willow, she won’t be around here for much longer I promise you that” Brianna said to me in her soft voice as I looked at her with sad broken eyes; she had seen them together but I didn’t care about that because I needed her more than anything right now.

“I saw them in one of the rooms, he was kissing her neck and her hands were all over him. How could he do this to us? I was going to tell him tonight… but he texted me” I cried to my sister as my left hand gently rested on my still flat stomach as I couldn’t understand why Tom needed to be with someone else; I thought we were happy and I loved him more than anything so that must’ve have been enough for him.

“Wait, he texted you to go see him? Oh Lolo… we can deal with this, okay. I’ll book us the next flight home” Brianna whispered to me as we both realised that Tom accidently sent me the text that was meant for Megan and that made this whole situation worse; I wanted to leave here and go back home but I knew how much fun my sister was having on tour.

“No Breezy, you’re having so much fun and I won’t ruin that. We’ll stay… if it’s too hard then I’ll go home, I want you to stay here” I said to her softly as we sat on the hard ground together and held onto each other; Brianna let me cry for as long as I needed to so I didn’t keep anything bottled up inside and once I stopped crying we continued to sit there until I felt ready to move.

We walked back onto the empty bus only to realise how late it was as the concert was already in full swing; the guys had left dinner on the table for us and although I didn’t want to eat anything at that moment I did because I wanted to do everything I could to keep this baby healthy, also Brianna wouldn’t let me go anywhere if I didn’t eat.

We ate in silence which I needed because if we talked then I would most likely start crying again and I didn’t want that to happen again this soon; after dinner Brianna made me a drink to help me feel better after crying so much and once I drank that I decided to remove the makeup that Marie had applied and then I threw my red locks up into a messy bun which wreaked Marie’s amazing work but there was no way I was going anywhere near Tom.

“Breezy, let’s go watch the guys for a bit. I still want to see Bill, Gustav and Georg” I said to my sister causing her to look at me with worry on her face as she didn’t want me to push myself; I was worried that she would attack either Tom or Megan right there in front of everyone but I knew she’d hold back if I was there with her.

“Are you sure Willow? Because I don’t mind if we miss this show, we can stay here and watch movies” Brianna said to me which I shook my head too as I knew how much she loved watching the guys perform; we watched them nearly every night unless we had other plans and tonight we didn’t.

“I’m sure, besides if we don’t then the guys will want to know why we didn’t turn up. I don’t have the heart to lie to them even more, I’m sorry that I’m making you keep this secret from them” I apologized to my sister which was very long overdue but it still meant the same; we walked off the bus before we headed into the venue and made our way to side stage which is where we always stand.

Usually I’d be smiling and enjoying myself with my sister but not tonight as I concentrated on keeping my eyes away from Tom; it was lucky that he was on the opposite side of the stage as Georg was closest to us so I kept my eyes focused on him and Gustav for the whole concert which was harder than I first thought as Georg liked to move around the stage while he played.

We stayed for most of the show but left to go back onto the bus when the guys had one last song to play; I didn’t want to wait any longer and risk getting trapped there once they came off stage because then I’d be faced with Tom. I had Brianna help me get the spare bunk ready for me to sleep in as I had been bunking with Tom; we put fresh sheets and my blankets in the bunk so it was all ready and I honestly didn’t know what I would have done if I didn’t have the most amazing sister here with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Willow's Outfit

Please Comment!