Fairy Tale

Go-Karts

I winked at Brianna as we all took our seats at the table that would fit us all; Collin sat in between Bill and Brianna while Gustav sat on Brianna’s other side, making me sit in between Tom and Georg. I smiled at Collin while I also gave him the ‘You hurt my sister, I hurt you’ look as I took my seat and looked through the menu as the waiter took our drinks order.

“So how did you meet my sister Collin?” I asked him once we had all ordered our meals and waited for them to be brought out to us; I barely noticed that Brianna was giving me the ‘Go easy on him’ look but I just ignored that, I mean Brianna is my sister and after last night I wasn’t going to let her get hurt.

“At the gym actually, no one could speak English apart from Brianna. So I asked if she wanted to spar with me and she said yes” Collin told us as he looked beside him and smiled at my sister; I felt Georg tense up beside while Gustav eyes Collin to see if he was good enough for her, actually Bill and Tom were eyeing him as well.

“Oh yeah, that sounds like something that Brianna would do. But if I find a single mark on her from your sparring with her, then I will track you down and hurt you where the sun doesn’t shine” I warned Collin causing Brianna to look down in embarrassment which I didn’t pay attention to either; I looked at Collin to make sure he got the massage and he sure got my massage.

“That’s my girl” Tom said as he placed his arm around my shoulders and I thought that after last night I would have flinched away from him; but I was surprised when nothing happened as I just kept feeling normal, I wasn’t scared or nervous but I did notice that my stomach went crazy with butterflies which confused the hell out of me.

“Oh look, our food is coming. Thank goodness” Brianna said with a sigh of relief knowing that I would stop warning Collin because I’d be too busy eating; I rolled my eyes at her as the waiter placed our meals in front of us and I smiled as I had gotten my favourite, Chicken Caesar Salad with a raspberry soda.

“So Brianna, what are your plans for after lunch? Maybe we could go do something together” Collin asked Brianna as we all started to eat our lunch; I glanced up at my sister while I stole chips from Tom’s plate and ate them, once we had our meals Tom took his time removing his arm from around my shoulders.

“Well Tom and I were thinking about heading over to the Go-Kart track, you can come with us if you want to Collin. The most people the better” Bill told us all which was news to me as well because no one had told me about this plan; honestly I was looking forward to driving a Go-Kart because I was the competitive one.

“Yeah Collin you should come with us because Brianna is coming along, besides I have to show off my amazing skills to the girls. I always win Go-Kart racing” Tom boasted as a smirk formed on his lips which I just wanted to slap off his face; it was the smirk that all the girls fell for and it just made him look even more cocky and annoying.

“Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun actually, but you should watch out Tom. Willow is just as good as you, so don’t underestimate her” Brianna said smiling as we all finished our lunch and Collin agreed to come with us; Collin was even nice enough to pay the whole bill for lunch which gave him a point from me.

“Oh hell yeah I’m going to give everyone a run for their money, now let’s head out of here and let’s go Go-Karting” I said excitedly as I stood up and picked up my handbag; Brianna and the guys followed suit behind me back out to the car lot.

Collin took Gustav, Bill and Brianna in his car while Georg and I went with Tom; at least Brianna was safe with Gustav and Bill so I had nothing to worry about. I knew I shouldn’t talk to Georg about Collin because it was clear that Georg really liked Brianna; I wanted to comfort him but then he would know that I knew and I didn’t want to embarrass him in front of Tom.

We all headed into the Go-Kart building and paid for our tickets; well Collin paid for Brianna and Tom paid for me which I didn’t really like all that much, but I just let it go. We got changed into the riding outfits that everyone had to wear for safety which wasn’t flattering on anyone; we picked out which kart we wanted and I of course went for number 1 before anyone else could, 1 was my number.

“Here let me help with that” Tom said as he walked over to me as I was trying to put my helmet on; I handed my helmet to Tom in defeat which I didn’t really like all that much, I looked up at Tom as he gently brushed some hair from my face before he gently slid the helmet down and into place.

“Thank you Tom” I said to him softly as I felt my cheek heat up from a blush that he caused; I was so thankful that I was wearing a helmet because he couldn’t see the blush, I turned around and climbed into my Go-Kart as I couldn’t believe that the cocky man whore Tom Kaulitz made me freaking blush.

We all lined our karts up at the start line and waited for the light to turn green; the second the light turned green my foot was down and I was off and driving in the lead, but I knew everyone would be close behind me especially Tom but I tried to put that to the back of my mind and stay focused on driving.

Tom and I battled for first place with him overtaking me before I overtook him again; I smirked as I rounded a corner at the same time as Tom making my kart push his into the side railing, while I just sped off and finished another lap. Brianna was just in front of Gustav and Georg with Collin behind them while Bill brought up the back; I was just about to cross the finish line and come first when someone slapped into the back of my kart.

I swear I got whiplash as I watched Tom pass me and take out first place with Brianna coming second and Georg coming third; I finally turned my kart on again which stalled when Tom hit me and come in fourth, just beating Gustav who came in behind me with Collin and Bill finishing next. We all parked our karts and climbed out; Tom was already boasting about his win while the rest of us started taking the safety gear off.

“Lolo it’s okay, it’s just a stupid race where guys think if they win then it impresses a girl” Brianna said to me using my nickname that she gave me when we met; she knew that I liked winning things when we were around guys because it just made me feel good, I hated losing in front of cocky guys like Tom.

“I know, can we just go home now?” I asked Brianna as we both handed but our safety outfit and our helmets; Tom, Brianna and Georg all got a small trophy for coming first, second and third. Brianna took her trophy before she walked out to the car lot with me; the guys walked out behind us and we let Brianna take a few seconds to say goodbye to Collin.

I rubbed the back of my neck as I climbed into Tom’s car and sat beside Gustav; once Brianna was in Tom started driving to Gustav’s house while I just stared out the window and stayed silent, it took about 20 minutes until Tom parked his car in the driveway and we all climbed out. I unlocked the front door and walked inside before heading straight upstairs to my bedroom; I placed my handbag on my desk and laid down on my bed.

“Are you okay Willow? I didn’t mean to hurt you or make you upset” Tom’s voice sounded inside my room before he closed the door; I kept my back to him but I felt my bed shift meaning he was sitting on my bed.

“I’m fine Tom, now can you please just go” I told him closing my eyes as I laid there; I bit down onto my bottom lip when I felt Tom’s hand gently start to rub my back causing the butterflies in my stomach to go crazy again, something that I didn’t like.

“Please just tell me what I’ve done Willow, I’ll make it up to you I promise” Tom said to me softly as he used his other hand to stroke my bright red hair; for some stupid reason I felt tears form in my eyes and I couldn’t stop them from falling down my cheeks.

“You made me feel weak Tom, when you won and I came fourth I felt weak. Just like last night when I was dragged to Vic’s car, I felt weak and helpless and stupid. I was so scared when he locked the doors and I didn’t know what to do, I tried fighting him off but he was so strong and I panicked. All I did was dance with him, I didn’t think I lead him on and if I did than I didn’t mean too” I said quietly with a small sob as more tears rolled down my cheeks.

“What happened was not your fault Willow, Vic is an ass and doesn’t deserve to even look at a girl as amazing as you. He was drinking and just took you dancing with him the wrong way, but it was not your fault. I’m just glad that we found you and I pulled you out in time” Tom told me using his soft caring voice as he shifted closer to me and laid on my bed behind me; he wrapped his arms around my body and just held me.

“You were the one who pulled me out of the car? I didn’t know that, thank you Tom” I whispered to him as I tried wiping my tears away even though I knew I should just let them come; for some reason I felt safe in Tom’s arms and I wasn’t freaked out about being this close to him.

Tom and I just talked for the rest of the time and I hate to say it but it was really nice; Gustav and Brianna of course checked up on me and I knew that the glare that Gustav sent Tom wasn’t a nice one, I knew Gustav wanted Tom to stay away from me because of how Tom is but it wasn’t like we were going to fall in love with each other.

I changed into my pajamas before dinner which was just pizza but I wasn’t really in the mood to cook anything; after dinner we watched some movies and ate popcorn before we all headed to bed for an early night, the guys were taking us to the studio tomorrow because Brianna bugged them until they said yes.

Georg, Tom and Bill decided to stay the night which meant Georg shared with Gustav but of course he slept on the floor while Bill slept on Brianna’s floor; Tom was nice enough to stay on the pull out couch because him sleeping on my floor would be very weird and I would be uncomfortable. It wasn’t long until I was fast asleep in my bed but suddenly I started having nightmares; but this time Vic had actually raped me because no one cared enough about me to come save me.

I bolted up in bed as I tried catching my breath from the scare the nightmare gave me; I grabbed my pillow and climbed out of my bed before I quietly made my way downstairs, I walked through the living room and climbed onto the pull out couch.

“No funny business I promise” Tom mumbled sleepily as he pulled the covers over my body; I placed my pillow besides his and got myself comfortable which ended up being me cuddled into Tom’s warm body, he wrapped his strong arms around me and held me close to him as we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Willow's Outfit
Willow's Pajamas

Please Comment!