It's All A Game of This and That

Spin 'Round A Pole Like A Beauty Queen

I sighed raking my long slim fingers through my short choppy, wavy blond hair. My emerald green eyes sparkled against my milky skin. My light pink thin lips were pressed together in a straight line across my face.

The lights in the room were dim, and flickering; making the room seem like it was haunted. Someone really needs to change the light bulb. The boards creaked when I walked across the room to get my outfit for tonight. It was every skimpy and showed everything but the girl things that were suppose to be covered.

You should know what my profession was. A stripper. Hey, it keeps food on the table for my daughter, Tina and me.

I slipped out of my regular cloths and into the skimpy work outfit before sitting in front of my mirror and doing my make-up. As I put away my hot pink eyeliner in my bag, one of my co-workers came in and sat in front of the mirror next to me.

'Cole wants to see you for a few in the hall of the private room in 5' Hope smiled before wiping off her make-up and getting a new outfit from the rack were I got mine.

'Joy,' I muttered sarcastically. 'I'm not up for his Bullshit.' I hated my boss, Daniel Cole, but he likes to be called Cole- he thinks it sounds cool, and makes him think that hes cooler than he really is. Cole was an asshole and he acts like Mr. Crabs from Sponge bob Square pants.

I put on the 5-inch heels and grabbed my black trench coat before walking out of the falling apart dressing room that Cole wont pay a cent to fix the lighting! The rest of the strip club was 1,000 times better that the dressing room. If it did give good money, Id complain and quiet in a heartbeat.

I wrapped my trench coat around my body tighter as I walked in the front of the club, heading over to the private rooms. The only people here were old men not getting any and biker guys. All the businessmen that have wives at home left around the time I arrived for my shift. Yes, I get the ungodly hours.

Cole stood in the middle of the VIP hallway with his arms folded. His light brown hair looked like he never brushed it. His dark eyes were squinted into small slits like a Chinese mans eyes were, and his very thin lips were in a frown. 'Fucking finally Liesel!' Cole grunted noticing me when the door slammed shut loudly, echoing off the maroon red walls.

'I had a guy to get off me.' Shuttering at the old man who slapped my ass.

'I don't care.' Cole sneered. 'We have some very wealthy customers tonight. And its one of the guys 22nd birthday, and they want the best stripper in the house. And unfortunately your our best.' Cole muttered the last part. I rolled my eyes as Cole pushed in the room where 5 men sat on the couches around the room.

'Hello.' I muttered when all the boys looked in my direction. A chorus of Hellos and His erupted from the boys. One with sunglasses, he had tattoos all over his arms got up and grabbed my hand. He looked a lot like my brother Matt

'This here is a birthday boy.' He said guiding me over to a boy that had a nose ring and just as many tattoos as the one that had a hold of my arm. All the boys looked familiar. I knew them from somewhere, but I couldn't place names to their faces. 'Zacky is his name.'

When the man holding my arm said Zackys name it all clicked. Maybe he wont recognizes me, maybe none of them will.

'Happy birthday.' I smiled climbing on Zackys lap after my brother let go off my arm. I started my lap dance. Zacky seemed to enjoy it until he saw my tattoo on my inner right thigh.

Uh Oh.

Zacky's POV

'Liesel?' I whispered. Liesel gasped getting off me, grabbing her trench coat; rushing out of the room. Everyone looked at me, before I got up and ran after her, 'LIESEL!' I screamed over the music as I dodged people in the main room.

Liesel didn't even look back at me. She ran into the dressing room, were I couldn't go. I sighed running a hand through my hair, I turned around walking back to the room were my friends were. Matt looked like he was in deep thought and Syn, Johnny, and Rev were talking amongst themselves. When I slammed the door; that made everyone look at me.

'What did you do to make the stripper run Vengeance?!' Syn slurred getting up from his spot on the couch, farthest away from the door. Rev sat and laughed at nothing, Matt grabbed Syn by his arm; pulling down on the couch beside him, so he wouldn't fall on his ass. Johnny was.... well being Johnny.

'Zacky, can I speak to you outside please?' Matt said getting up, passing me going out the door. I nodded following him out. 'Johnny, watching these freaks for a few.' Matt before shutting the door behind him softly. He glared at me, shoving passed me, out into the main room before walking out the front doors.

'What the hell Zacky?' Matt sighed once the doors shut. Music pounded through the walls, but not clearly, all you could hear was the bass thumping and murmurs of the voices singing the lyrics. 'why'd that chick run from you? Is she one of your many whores?'

'DON'T CALL HER A WHORE!' I yelled my hands into fists.

Matt leaned against a streetlight and laughed. 'You actually care about this one?'

'I've always cared for this one.' I sighed putting my hand on my head before looking up at the dark blue sky with bright stars sparkling. The stars were as bright as her smile, the one that she said was mine. 'Don't you recognize your own little sister?'

'That isn't Lie, she had short wavy blond hair. Lie had long straight brown hair, and she had brown eyes also, not green!' Matt growled putting his hands on my shoulders, pushing me back. 'She ran away when she found out that she was pregnant with your goddamn spawn! Plus she'd wouldn't do this for a job anyways!'

'You know that there is a thing called a straight iron, hair dye, and contacts? And for your info I was going to ask her to marry me! Oh she would do this job if she HAD to.' I pushed back and went back inside and bumped into a bar tender. Maybe she can help me.

'Umm, Miss? Can you tell me about Liesel Sanders?'

'Yea, she left a few minutes ago after quitting, and said to stop some guy named Zacky from following her home.' She told me, as she placed another beer in front of a biker.

'Oh, I'm her friend Derrick, and she called me not that long ago telling me that some guy was hitting on her. She wanted me to drive her home.'

'Well then. I guess she didn't need you.' She said rudely walking off, but I grabbed her arm.

'Can you tell me where she lives?' The girl raised an eyebrow at me. ' was a childhood friend, but she moved, and I'm up for a few weeks, and I'm staying in a hotel, so yeah'

'She lives on 34th and Kingston, shes the white house with blue trimming around her windows, now let go, or Ill get security on your ass!' I nodded and let go of the girls arm and walked out of the strip club and walked to my hotel, it was to late to see Liesel tonight.

Next Day

Liesel's POV

'Mommy wakey wakey' My four year old jumped up and down beside me, on my bed. I moaned opening my eyes slightly, it looked like they were still closed though. I smirked as Tina started to panic and shake me.'Mommy! Wake up, your scaring me!' she closed her eyes for a moment I grabbed her rolling over.

'Gotcha' I began to tickle her. Tina squirmed in my arms for abut 5 minutes, when the door bell rang. I looked at my clock and it read 8:35 who would be awake at this time on a Saturday, besides kids?

'Coming, coming. Honey, go in the front room and watch TV please.'I said getting out of my warm king sized, Tina nodded running out of my room. Who ever the person was ringing my doorbell was very impatient and kept ringing the damn bell.

I grabbed my robe and slipped on my slippers, going out to the hallway with the front door. 'Can I help-' I stopped mid sentence when I opened the door to see my brother, my old friends, and him.'What you want?' I snarled folding my arms across my chest'

'To come in from the cold?' Rev smiled. I stepped aside to let everyone else but Zacky in, when he tried to come in, I stood in his way. He glared at me, and tried to push passed me, but failed.

'Hey sis, wheres my little niece?' Matt asked. I pointed to the front room; keeping my eyes on Zacky. I heard shuffling of feet then a chorus of "Aww's" and "She looks like both of them!" Zacky laughed shaking his head before grabbing my hand with one, and shutting the door with his other hand.

'Take a walk with me, we need to talk.' He smiled. I yanked my hand out of his, putting it in my robe pocket agreeing.

'So why did you run away? You broke everyones heart ya know, Especially mine' Zacky sighed going to the park that was down the street from my house. We sat on the bench under the big oak tree by the playground slide.

'Well you had a band going and I didn't want to ruin it as you guys were getting started. And Sarah said you were fucking Kayla and with Tina inside me, I over reacted because of hormones. Plus Matt found out the night before. And I'm sorry.' I explained. I wish I never ran away now. I bet he has a new girlfriend. It'll be hard now seeing him most likely every other week for joint custody with Tina. I still loved him with all my heart, I never got over him.

'I couldn't figure out why you left us. Matt was furious, Syn was missing his best friend, Rev as shocked, Johnny just stayed quiet. And I died on the inside, because my girlfriend ran away. I thought about you every single night, even when I was with my girlfriends' Zacky turned toward me, so now we were facing each other. 'I still love you Wezul'

'I never had a boyfriend after you. And before you ask, it was the only job I could get, being a high school drop out.' I told him.' I and I never got over you either. You were all I could think when old farts and perverts were hitting on me, and trying so hard o get me in their pants. I also hit them for it to, but got yelled at.'

Zacky smiled at me, hugging me tightly. 'Thats my girl.' We pulled away from the hug. I couldn't resist anymore. I pressed m lips to his. He kissed back hungrily. We broke apart and looked at each other in the eyes before walking out of the park our fingers intertwined.

'I hated being a beauty queen swinging around a damn pole.' I sighed

'I know, but now your my beauty queen, and you can swing on my pole.' Zacky laughed and I hit his shoulder. 'Pervert.'

From that moment on my life was perfect until Zacky died of lung cancer.