‹ Prequel: Gerard, Me and Mikey

One Way or Another

I don't love you like I did yesterday

“Mikey?”

“Nicole….um…hi”

He just stood there awkwardly smiling at me. I moved out of the way, letting him in. I walked to the living room, he followed me in silence. We just there on the couch. I didn’t know what to think, what to do. I wanted to just punch him and run away crying. And I should do the same to Ally. How could she?! She knew what I felt for him. What he had done to me.

“So you live here?”

He asked the quite obvious question, while taking a look around. I saw his jaw drop open when he eyes landed on me. Wait, what?!?

I turned around and saw Ally standing there in a way, really wayyy short mini dress and high heels. Her face covered in so much makeup I didn’t even recognized her at first.

“What the…”

“You look really hot!”

I turned around again, and looked at the guy who once used to think hot was wearing a pair of sweats and a Green Day t-shirt. He didn’t even noticed I was staring at him, really weird I might add. He just ignored me. Yes, he completely ignored me. He just stood up and walked to her and they started……ugh, they started……

“Nicole! Oh my God, the rug!!”

I looked at what I had just done. I had just puked the remaining of my lunch onto the brand new rug, I hadn’t bought. I felt awful. And it was really embarrassing. So I just got up and ran to the bathroom to clean myself up. And well, why not? Cry too.

“Nicole? Are you ok?”

Ally’s voice had me lifting my head up from the sink. I grabbed a towel near by drying my face.

“No, I’m not! Why the hell are you seeing HIM?!? Out of the people, why him?!!”

“I know, I’m sorry. I really am, that’s why I didn’t tell you in the first place. And I was so worried about what to wear that I completely forgot about that when you went to answer the door. Really, it’s just that we clicked.”

She’s got to be kidding.

“You clicked?! What the fuck? Come one, you have clicked with plenty of other guys before, and it never lasted more than a few nights.”

“A few nights?! What the hell, are you calling me a whore?!!”

“Uh, yeah. As a matter of a fact I am”

“Oh, no you aren’t!”

I didn’t see it coming. I screamed as her fist impacted onto my face, as I fell to the ground.
I yanked myself up, and pushed her at my lousy attempt of punching her. She of course, wasn’t so pathetic and actually did get to punch me a couple of times more.

“Whoa girls stop!”

I looked at him like he was insane, cause he really was. After everything he did, he was now expecting us to stop whatever we had going on.

“Fuck you! Oh….wait. You don’t have to. That’s what you have her for!”

After saying that, I kind of regretted it.
Only a bit, though.

“Oww!”

It hurt like hell. My right cheek burned. I walked up to the mirror and saw a red hand mark. That bitch.

“Ok, you know what. Leave!”

“Me, leave?!! You leave!”

“Uh, no I don’t think so. I don’t have any where to go here. You on the other hand, have that manwhore of yours”

“Gosh, Nicole. Chill a bit. What the fuck the is your problem??”

I looked at him.

“What the fuck is my problem?! My problem is that, my best friend is going out with the guy a USED to love. With the guy I’ve been crying for all these years. Well, you know what? Fuck those years, and those tears. I don’t love you anymore!!”

I ran.

Yes as stupid as it sounds I ran out. Out of the apartment. Out of that awful scenario. Just ran. And than, just walked. I wiped the remaining tears from my eyes. I had been so stupid. So fucking stupid. How could I have fallen for a guy like him. Well, I didn’t need to blame myself this time. It wasn’t my fault. The Mikey I just saw, wasn’t the Mikey I felt in love with. He was the total opposite.

**********************************
♠ ♠ ♠
again short, sooo sorry. I just kind of have to like leave it there. you'll understand later on.
Thanks so much for commenting.
And what's up with Mikey, huh? lol remember that he was bipolar, and is now better, so yeah.....he's a complete different person now =(
and well someone else is missing, don't ya think?
COMMENT plz! =D