Tragically Beautiful

I Will Do Anything For Love.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Twenty Four

“ANNIE... PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT” he yelled, banging on her door, he was so confused, what did she mean Nick told her about his blond chick? He hadn't been with a blond chick since Juliet, and he didn't have any plans on cheating with some whore, he was happy with Annie, and wanted it to stay that way.

After awhile he just gave up and went to bed, but he couldn't sleep, he stayed up wondering if she was asleep, he felt so lonely without her next to him. He loved wrapping his arms around her, holding her close to him as he sleeps.

After a restless night he got up at six and wondered down to the kitchen, and put on the coffee. He didn't have anywhere to be, he just couldn't stand lying there anymore. He walked into the living room to find a balled up Annie asleep on the couch, his heart went faster.

“Annie” he shook her arm gently, her eyes opened and looked up at him, they were blood shot and there were dark bags under her eyes, she had been up all night too.

“I'm mad at you” she mumbled, sitting up straight.

“But, why?” Joe asked, sitting down next to her. “What I do?”

“You slept with another girl....”

“The only girl I've slept with is you” he told her.

“How do I know your telling me the truth?”

“Because I love you.... and I have no reason to lie to you, I don't want anyone ells, Annie, I want you, and only you.”

She just looked at him, his eyes were pleading with her. “But how do I know?”

“There’s no way of knowing.... you just gotta trust me, that's part of being in a relationship, you trust someone, and you know they wont sleep with someone ells or hurt you.”

“But, people do that all the time...” she trailed off.

“I wont.”

“How do I know, though?”

“You just gotta trust me.”

He kissed her softly and this time she kissed back, making him deepen the kiss. After a few minutes he pulled away resting his forehead on hers.

“So, Nick lied to me?” she then asked.

“He was just trying to make you tell him about us.... but your not gonna do that....” Joe trailed off.

“He can suck it” she stated.

“Or you can” Joe smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

“'I'm way to tired for that” she rested her head on his shoulder.

“Me too” Joe sighed, wrapping his arms around her.

“Let's not fight anymore.... it makes me to tired” she told him.

“I agree..... lets never fight again” he kissed the top of her head. After while Annie fell asleep, her head still resting on Joe's shoulder, and his arms around her tightly. He was watching ESPN and playing with the bottom of her hair. He felt at peace again, he didn't have to feel sad, or lonely, the girl he loved was back in his arms, and he didn't give a damn who thought it was wrong. Soon Joe fell asleep as well, getting tired of listening to two guys on the TV fighting about a basketball game.

As he slept he kept having visions of Annie walking towards him wearing white. She looked so beautiful, he didn't look at them, but he could feel is family all sitting around them, smiling happy, none of them caring if she was younger or if she wasn't old enough. She finally reached him, it felt like an eternity, he wanted to pull her close to him but he knew he couldn't at the moment, her hands reached out for him. But just as they did he felt something wet on his neck.

He opened his eyes to find Annie smiling at him, she began to leave rough kisses on his jawline, then quickly straddled his hips.

“Good afternoon, sexy” she whispered in his ear, he closed his eyes tightly biting on his bottom lip.

“So, remember what you said about me sucking?” she smirked. He just moaned in reply as she began to grind their hips together. “If you take me up stairs I'll be your sex salve.”

“You'll do anything I want?” he asked.

“Anything.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Not that long.... but it got to the point.. please comment!!