Tragically Beautiful

Secrets.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Twenty Five

Annie woke up to the sun shinning, She felt Joe's arms around her waist, she tried to get up but Joe's arms tightened

“I gotta get up....”

“No...” Joe whined.

“I have to get ready for school” she sighed, it was her first day back to school, and she wasn't looking forward to it, it just meant almost ten hours with out Joe.

“Stay home.... I'll call you in sick” he whispered in her ear.

“I gotta go, its the first day back” she sighed. After a lot of bickering and kissing she was ready for school.

“Have a good day, baby” he hugged her tightly as he dropped her off. “When you get home... MMM, your getting it so hard.”

“Joe” she shirked as she felt his hands go up her shirt, messing with her bra clasp's. “People will see us.”

He pulled away from her giving her a quick kiss, making sure no one noticed. She got put of the car and walked up the steps of the school, where she met up with Sam.

“Hey” Sam smiled.

“Hey...” Annie trailed off, smiling still from Joe.

“What's with the face?” Sam asked.

“Nothing...”

“OK...whatever.”

“Annie....Annie....Annie” she heard Sam's voice say. “What the hell, were you sleeping?”

“Uh... yeah” Annie opened her eyes, her head was leaning against her locker.

“What the f*ck?”

“I stayed up really late last night.”

“Doing what?”

“Uh... me and Joe were.... celebrating my last day of freedom before I had to go back to school.”

“What did you guys do?” Sam asked.

“Um..... nothing.... nothing” Annie muttered.

“How can you celebrate if your doing nothing?” Sam asked, looking at her weirdly.

“We just did...” Annie smiled.

“Ok...whatever... me and my boyfriend made out last night for a few hours.... in his bed” Sam smiled big.

“ bet you weren’t having sex though...” Annie smirked

“Well, no.. but...”

“Ha” Annie mused, smirking bigger and walked away. Sam looked at the back of her head weird before catching up with her.

“Your not hiding something from me are you?”

“Me?” Annie asked. “No..”

“Cause if you are, you should tell me” Sam went on, ignoring her statement. “That's what best friends do... tell each other their secrets.”

Joe stood in the kitchen, a bottle of water in hand, he was just counting the seconds till Annie got home. Then finally he heard it... the door open and shut. He doped his water onto the counter and rushed to see her. As soon as he did, he wrapped his arms around her, her school stuff fell to the floor and the next thing she knew her back was hitting his soft mattress.

“Baby, I missed you” he said, as his lips went to her neck, kissing softly up and down.

“I can feel how much” she muttered, feeling his hardness on her thigh.

“Oh, I've been like that for hours....” he trailed off, his voice muffled since his lips were still connected to her neck. He began to suck on a patch of skin, making her moan a little.

“I almost blew our secret today” she then told him.

“Hmm” he hummed against her neck.

“Sam wanted me to tell her cause I said something stupid about her not having sex..... I suck at this hiding stuff.”

“No you don't, but I'll give you something to suck.”

“So, I almost told her..... I think she might think something.... but just because she thinks something doesn't mean its true... although it is” Annie went on, Joe's kisses went down to her collarbone. “I mean, I don't think she would tell anyone... although she has a BIG mouth, but she's my....”

He cut her off by kissing her lips roughly.

“Friend and she wouldn't want me to be upset, she's not like Nick and Kevin.”

“Will you ever stop?” he finally asked.

“I'm just talking....” she trailed off.

“I don't wanna talk” he whined.

“I'm sorry” she smirked.

“GOOD” he barked, pouting his bottom lip. She pecked his lips a few times, but he still looked annoyed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his jawline.

“I'm done talking now...”
♠ ♠ ♠
Not real long.... just wanted to get it up... Please comment!!!!!!!!