Tragically Beautiful

Image

Tragically Beautiful

He was young when his best friend told him she was pregnant, she was five years older and into things that he didn't approve of, but he stood by her, her and the father. They named him the godfather to their little girl, but then the father, being a lot of years older then him and a few years older then his best friend got a job offer in Australia. Joe was sad when they left, but the sadness he felt didn't compare with the pain he felt twelve years latter when he got that phone call.

He was a sleep at the time, it was just after five am and he had only gotten two hours of sleep do to a party he had went to that night. He almost didn't answer but it was a good thing he did.

“Mr. Jonas, we have the girl in custody, we will be putting her on the plane this time Monday” the name said, he wasn't making sense though.

“What girl?”

“Why, Miss. Annie Wilson of course” the man acted as if the person he was talking was a fool.

“What do you mean Annie Wilson?” he barked into the phone. “ The only Annie Wilson I know was my old best friends Karen Kelly... er... Wilson's daughter.”

“Oh yes, she's the girl, I daresay you are ready for her arrival.”

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?”

“Well, surly you know that Miss. Wilson will be coming to live with you, you are her godfather, are you not?” the man on the phone he wanted to strangle, why wasn't he telling him what was going on?

“I am.. but....”

“Dear me.. you do know what happen don’t you?” the man gushed.

“No.. and I would frigging like to...” he trailed off.

“You don't know about the tragic lose?”

“What tragic lost?” he jumped up from his laying position.

“The fire... Mr. and Mrs. Wilson.... they... well, they didn't make it.”

What?” his voice barley came out. Even though he hadn't talked to his best friend in ages he still had vivid memories, the way she laughed, the way she cried. The way they would stay up all night and talk about what they were going to do when the were older.

“Their will left Annie to you, if anything should happen....” the man went on but he wasn't listening, his heart was heavy and the happy drunken buzz was lost.

“You will agree to take her wont you Mr. Jonas?” the man then said.

“Of course... but what would happen to her if I didn't?”

“Well, she would be placed in a orphanage until such time that we find... either family member or an adoptive home.”

After an hour on the phone with the man he now knew as Mr. Hallway, he tried to get back to sleep but the sadness washed over him. His best friend gone... gone, and now her daughter was coming to live with him, a girl coming to a strange mans home to live... a girl who just lost her parents. He would try to make it as easy as he could for her. But it was going to be tough for both of them.
  1. How The Tables Have Turned.
    Chapter 1.
  2. Dumb Love.
    Chapter 2.
  3. Say that you love me.
    Chapter 3.
  4. Game Room.
    Chapter 4.
  5. Fight.
    Chapter 5.
  6. Tease.
    Chapter 6.
  7. Ze End Of The Road.
    CHapter 7.
  8. Stuck
    Chapter 8.
  9. Don't Worry, Be Happy.
    Chapter 9.
  10. My Girl.
    Chapter 10.
  11. SUCKER!
    Chapter 11.
  12. To Love Or Not To Love?
    Chapter 12.
  13. Love And War.
    Chapter 13.
  14. I'm A Slave For You.
    Chapter 14.
  15. Condoms, Condoms, CONDOMS!
    Chapter 15
  16. Never Been Kissed.
    Chapter 16.
  17. So, put your hands down my pants.
    Chapter 17.
  18. Touching Me, Touching You.
    Chapter 18.
  19. Dream Gril.
    Chapter 19.
  20. Baby, You Can Drive My Car.
    Chapter 20.
  21. What's Your Fantasy?
    Chapter 21.
  22. Burnin' Up For You, Baby.
    Chapter 22.
  23. Fool Me.
    Chapter 23.
  24. I Will Do Anything For Love.
    Chapter 24.
  25. Secrets.
    Chapter 25.
  26. Pool.
    Chapter 26.
  27. Brothers Who Fight.
    Chapter 27.
  28. First Date.
    Chapter 28.
  29. Laser Tag.
    Chapter 29.
  30. Bathroom Lovers.
    Chapter 30.
  31. Heart Ring.
    Chapter 31.
  32. The Flames Grow Higher.
    Chapter 32.
  33. Dirt.
    Chapter 33.
  34. Apart Makes The Heart Grow Fonder.
    Chapter 34.
  35. Damages.
    Chapter 35.
  36. Till The End Of The Road
    Chapter 36.
  37. Their Love Was Tragically Beautiful.
    Chapter 37... the last chapter.