Status: Woo! Active!

How Does It Feel When Tears Freeze?

CHICKEN!

*Recap*

I really think im falling for this boy and ive only known him two days!

*End Recap*

Today me and Robert decided that we'd go shopping. He said he'd get me anything i wanted and i didnt really want to make him pay. So i tried to pay for all the cute outfits we chose but he won and paid for them. I was really liking hanging around him, we didn't get stopped all day because i guess no one noticed him.. He wasnt wearing his sunnie things and he had his hair pulled back under a cap. I thought he looked dorky but i would never tell him that... We ate at Taco Bell for lunch then headed home.
As soon as we got home we heard crashing and banging coming from the kitchen.. We carefully walked in to see Max and Craig attempting to cook dinner.. It looked horrid. It was some weird soup and what looked like it used to be a chicken. I giggled earning glares from them both.. 
"dont laugh at us were trying okay!" craig said
I giggled some more and said "okay, as long as your trying.." then i grabbed my bags off of Robert and ran up to my room to put them all away. I decided that seeing as i moved away, had a dad, and got a whole new wardrobe i would throw out some of my old stuff. 
As soon as im finished i smile, im a new person now. I grab the five black bags and carry them downstairs and out the front door. 
I come back inside to see the food being set on the table right now it smelt so good! I'm guessing that they didnt make it.. My guess seemed to be correct because now there was a full looking chicken... YUMMY! 
I ate so much that night, that when i was done i went straight to my room and slept.. 

18hours of sleep and it was already the afternoon. Max had gone out with his girlfriend :( they got back together :'( Robert and Monte were practising together and Craig.. Well i have no idea where he was. Today should be fun... Not, max isnt here so it wreaked my mood. I want his girlfriend gone i want to throw her out of a plane.. Wait im not gonna kill her.. Well thats if she doesnt come near me.. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Maybe the longest chapteer so far? Anyway WHY U NO EMAIL ME? alifeofdying@hotmail.com i need ideas for this story or im not gonna finish it *O*
Comment & Subscribe!!!