Status: Woo! Active!

How Does It Feel When Tears Freeze?

Cha Cha Charlie!

 ----------------------------
Back At Home (LA) Charlies POV

Hmm.. I havent heard from Leigh in like a couple weeks, i know shes going through shit with her family and all but i mean she has to have time for me right? 
Today ive decided to go to her house and see if she'll hang out today and we can talk about why she hasnt called.
As soon as i was at her door i knocked only to see a very high looking Ms May.. Leigh's mum..
"Hey Ms May is Leigh here?" i questioned
"... She didnt tell you?" she replied confused
"tell me what Ms May?" i questioned again
"She moved to Las Vegas, Nevada to live with her father Robert" she answered sadly knowing that sending her there was a mistake.
My jaw hit the floor, tears in my eyes HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO ME?! God im so mad at her! I was in love with her and she couldnt even tell me she was moving away? Does this mean she's dumping me? We've been together for nearly a year she wouldnt just dump me like this.. Even a text would have been better than this. Im heartbroken i just wish she would have told me! I have to make a decision about what im going to do now... I walked home and decided after 2 hours of thought....

I'm going to Las Vegas to win my girl back! 
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN! who is charlie? :) comment & subscribe!
Ohh and just wana put it out there: does someone wanna be a co-authur or something? I pickk! If lizz wants it she wins! :D hahahaa email me if u want it! alifeofdying@hotmail.com
Oh and i wanna start another story and i want to work with someone! If u have ideas hit me up!
Follow my twitter @TeamFallinInRev ! <3