Status: Woo! Active!

How Does It Feel When Tears Freeze?

Another Apology In The Second Day

*Recap* 

Her facial expression looked so dul, no emotion but i know that she was going to cry about it i could see it in her eyes. She sprinted up the stairs and slammed her door, god i felt like a dick.

*End Recap*

(still in Max's POV)

I knocked on her door to hear nothing *Sigh* 
Maybe she doesnt want to talk to me or maybe she's asleep? There's only one way to tell. I open to door a peep in.. To see a sleeping angel.. She looks so peaceful except for her puffy red cheeks which i have caused. 
I dont want to scare her by watching her sleep but she looks gorgeous. I sit on the edge of her bed and wait for her to wake up. A short while later she wakes up and smiles at me.
"Im sorry about before." i state
"another apology in the second day max?" she questions
"yeaah... Kind of?" i say
She smiles and i return in.
 -----------------------------
Leigh's POV
I wake up to see Max sitting on my bed, i smile at him. God he looks gorgeous in the morning. 
"I'm sorry about before" he said
"another apology in the second day max?" i question
"yeaah.. Kind of?" he says
I smile and he returns it.. I really think im falling for this boy and ive only known him two days!
♠ ♠ ♠
Forr @CaigesDick <3 pure awesomeness there!
Oh & for Lizz causeee i dnt think id write if it wasnt for her! <3
Ohh and i want comments now! I have 34 readers and only 14 comments! So i wanna no ur thoughts! Email me if u have ideas for this story! My emails alifeofdying@hotmail.com u better email mee!
Ohh and subscribe maybe? :D love yoouhs!
P.S follow me on twitter @TeamFallinInRev
P.P.S whats your twitters?
P.P.P.S WHY ARE U STILL READING THIS U HAVE TO LEAVE COMMENTS AND EMAIL ME!
P.P.P.P.S i have mac & cheese :D