Status: Woo! Active!

How Does It Feel When Tears Freeze?

I am not a Hooker!

*Recap* 

Now it brings up to where i am now, squished up in a small cab on my way to Nevada. The place seems quiet... For now. 

*End Recap* 

Another hour passed, becauze i was so nerveous it felt like forever! 
The cab stopped moving and i know that this is my stop. The place that i'd be living in until i was legal and could jump out into the world on my own. 
I jump out of the cab and grab my shit, pay the driver and  then look at the long driveway that leads to "home." The cab man drives off leaving me their speachless.
Im nerveous.
Im scared. 
Im terrified. 
These arent the feelings i should be getting when meeting my father for the first time in 15years.
I slowly walk up the long driveway making sure to take in all of this house's beauty.
As soon as im near the door i feel my knees go weak. I dont know what im doing here. I just want to run away. I turn to leave only to have the door swing open to reveal a gorgeous guy probably around the age of 25. He gives me a discusted look and turns to say something along the lines of "The Hookers are getting younger each time." i cough making sure he notices me still there and hearing everyword he says. 
"Listen, i dont wanna hurt your feeling or anything but.. We arent in the mood for a fuck right now.. And your a bit young too." the gorgeous boy says.
I stand there shocked..
"i'm not a hooker i'm just looking for someone.." i spat angrily.
He smiled obiously achieving what he wanted.. To piss me off.
"okay then princess who are you looking for?"
I look down at the photo in my hands and speak quietly 
"my father.. Robert Ortiz."
He looked like he had just seen a ghost. Is it possible for him to get any whiter?
He picked up his phone and texted someone then i heard running from the top of the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dont really know about this one.. Comments! :D