Status: Woo! Active!

How Does It Feel When Tears Freeze?

Feeling like a ***..

*Recap*

Right now im missing my mum i wonder how she is.. How much drugs she's done today.. 
I miss my friends, i miss my life.. Me. 

*End Recap*

I woke up to yelling downstairs. I slowly walked down to see what all the noise was.
When i was half way Max stormed past me with a hurt look on his face, 
"Whats wrong?" i questioned
He just glared at me.. I didnt know what to do so i just ran back up to my room and slammed the door and started crying. It was only a glare i know im just being a 5 year old but the way he looked at me, killed me. I went a lied down on my bed So i could try and get back to sleep. 
 -----------------------------
Max's POV
"I can't believe you'd come here just to tell me that you've cheated on me! How could you! I told you i loved you! And you fucked me over!" i screamed in her face. 
"oh and your perfect? I know you cheat on me all the time Maxwell IVE SEEN IT! YOU STARING AT OTHER GIRLS INFRONT OF ME! i was sick of it so i decided i wanted payback!" she spat.
"Get Out! We're done" i demanded.
She left and i ran up the stairs half way up was a worried looking Leigh.. I didnt know what to do. 
"Whats wrong?" she questioned
I just glared at her. Her facial expression looked so dul, no emotion but i know that she was going to cry about it i could see it in her eyes. She sprinted up the stairs and slammed her door, god i felt like a dick. 
♠ ♠ ♠
LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ! bam she sexxy! Haha <3