I Forgot to Remember to Forget

I forgot to remember to forget chapter 11

Chapter 11

“it feels so good to be home” I stated as I walked into the front door of my house.

“yeah it does” shad said putting my bags down and grabbing my waist from behind “what do you say we go give your bed a proper hello.”

“last one there’s a rotten egg!” I ran up the stairs as fast as I could jumping on the bed, he wasn’t that far behind me. “I win”
“only cause I let you”
“whatever” I said into our kiss

I woke up the next morning to the sun coming in through the window. I smiled and rolled over hoping to find him but he wasn’t there. I got up and got put on his shirt that was laying in the floor. As I came out the bedroom I noticed that something smelled really good. When I came into the kitchen he was over at the stove cooking. I was surprised cause I had never seen him cook. “something smells good.” I whispered into his back as I put my arms around him. He turned to kiss me “I’m making your favorite.” I smiled and started to walk away he smacked my ass as I did. I just turned and smirked at him.

“so what are we doing today?”

“I got to get to the set baby but I was thinking dinner and maybe a movie tonight.”

“yeah sounds good.”

“what are you gonna do today?

“clean. Unpack. Maybe go down to the equine center see how its coming along.”

“that’s right you open in a week right?”

“yeah. As long as everything goes right.”

“it will don’t worry.”

After eating I did the dishes while shad went to get ready. “Alright I gotta get going but I’ll see you tonight.”

“okay bye”

We kissed “I love you”

“I love you too.”

I went up stairs and started to unpack our things. The first thing that would need done is the laundry. When I was putting the a load of jeans in I found a folded up piece of paper in my pants pocket. As I was opening it I realized what it was and I have to admit it made me smile. Tyga used to write love notes to me and put them all around the house so that I would find them when he was gone on tour or where ever. He used to put them in the craziest places, like my jeans pocket, in the dog food bag, wrapped in the blankets out in the barn just everywhere. I wanted to read it but I knew that the words he wrote didn’t have the same meaning now so I just folded it back up and took to my office where I had a box of his letters.

The equine center was almost done the landscaping and parking lot was all that was left so I was really happy about that. I picked up lunch and went back to the house to go thank my caretaker for well taking care of everything with the center and the horses.

I was cleaning up a little when I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and it was tyga. “hey what are you doing here?” I asked

“well I figured you’d be cleaning and be by yourself so I thought I would come over and help.”

“you cleaning?” I laughed

“now that’s something I never thought id see you volunteer to do.”

“well believing is seeing.”

“come on I’m doing the laundry you can help fold them and put themaway.”

“so can I ask you something?”

“sure.”

“what do you think shad would say if he walked in and saw me holding these?” he referred to the pink thong in his hand.

I smacked him “give me those”

After doing the rest of the dishes, laundry, sweeping, mopping, feeding the dogs and horses we sat in the living room and just talked.

“man you really know how to wear a guy out” he teased

I just smiled not really knowing what to say at this point.

“so what happened to all the pictures?” he asked looking around at the walls. “ it just felt wrong leaving them up. I didn’t want to show case a what once was.”

He nodded his head in agreement then looked up at me “then lets show case what is.”
I looked at him confused “come on” he grabbed my arm pulling me up

“where are we going?”

“to get your camera you took some killer pictures while we were on tour so lets hang them up.”

"okay"

We printed out all the pictures then went down stairs to dig some frames out of the basement closet.
“that’s the last one.” I said hanging it up. He walked over to look at it. “That ones my favorite.” he stated looking at it. It was a picture of me and shad and Tyga. I had a guy on each side of me sitting at the bar stool I was looking at shad and tyga was looking at me.

“so look I got to get going. Moms plane will be landing in bout 30 minutes got to pick her up.”

“your moms coming to town?” I questioned

“yeah. You want to come with me to get her?” he asked

“yeah.” I said already going to get my purse and him laughing as we walked toward the door.