I Forgot to Remember to Forget

I forgot to remember to forget chapter 3

Chapter 3

I heard the door open and I knew it was Nicki so before she could go ranting through the house yelling my name I said “in here Nicki”
She poked her head around the corner. “hey honey”
“hey”
“what you doing in here?”
“oh nothing just organizing some stuff and making phone calls. I’m done now so what you want to do?”
She looked at me and I knew it was coming, the moment she’d want to talk about tyga and me.
“well we could watch TV but knowing you its all you been doing lately so instead why don’t we go out.”
“…nicki I don’t know about that”
“you got to get out sometime girl and now’s as good as time as any so come on get your ass up and ill take you out to lunch.”
She started pulling on my arm “come on” I laughed “alright girl let me get my purse.”
“now that’s more like it.”

Nicki always new how to make me feel better and surprisingly she didn’t mention tyga all day. We went shopping and out to lunch then to the movies before we knew it, it was getting dark and she had to get to the studio. “you want to hit the studio with me?” I looked at her hesitantly “he wont be there he hasn’t left the mansion since it happened.” it made me sad and upset with myself that I was out having a good time with her knowing that tyga was upset and that he hadn’t even left the mansion since that night. I had to move on though and going to the studio with nicki was something I always did so why not. “okay lets go.”

**At the Studio**
We walked in the building and my heart started racing I felt really nervous and I didn’t know what I would do if nicki was wrong and he was here. When we walked in the studio I felt relieved because the only ones there were Wayne, twist, drake and 40. “hey there’s my girls” said Wayne. I gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek. “listen girl we need to talk” he gave me a look so I knew it was serious and I knew it was about tyga I mean what else could it be about. “okay” we walked out into the hall “so what’s up?’
“you know what’s up. Why didn’t you say yes?”
I hesitated looking down “cause I’m not ready to settle, not just for tyga but to settle for anything. My whole life if I started doing something and the next day I didn’t want to do that same thing I could walk away but saying yes and getting married isn’t something you can walk away from. I’m just not ready and the thing is he knew that. We talked about getting married before and I told him I wasn’t ready and I didn’t know if I’d ever be. Then he just had to go an ask me.” tears started to build up inside me “ I couldn’t say yes it wouldn’t be right to give him false hope but just cause I said no doesn’t mean I don’t love him cause I do more than I can even try to explain.” the tears were running down my face now with no stopping in sight and here came the sobbing right along with them.

Next thing I know someone is wrapping their arms around me from behind and burying their face in my neck. I knew it was tyga I felt it with every being in me he was the only one who gave me chills with just one touch. Tears were soaking my shirt and I wasn’t sure if they were mine or if they were his. So I turned around to find he was crying too. I went to say I was sorry and that I love him but before I could get out the words his lips were pressed against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think. good or bad i want to hear it all.