I Forgot to Remember to Forget

I forgot to remember to forget chapter 5

Chapter 5

I didn’t move. I couldn’t move. I was frozen in the moment. I laid in bed day in and day out. Watching the sun rise and the set the days being wasted. Since twist lived in my guest house he came to check on me everyday but I refused to move. I guess he realized that he wasn’t going to get me up on his own so he called in Nicki and shad ( bow wow) to help. I saw them come in but I didn’t really acknowledge their presence.

“hey baby girl.” I heard shad say

“hey Barbie you need to get up sweetie or at least eat something. Twist says you ain’t touched any food in almost 2 weeks. Thanks not good sweetie.” Nicki said pushing my hair back out of my face. I just starred blankly out the window across the room.

They started to talk amongst themselves like I wasn’t there. In a way I guess I wasn’t.

“she hasn’t moved or even spoke since he left.” twist said.

“we need to at least get her to eat something or it’ll be the paramedics in here taking her out.” Nicki said

“she’s not listening to us so we’re going to have to make her listen.”

“what do you suggest bow?”

“nicki go make some food and twist go start the shower.”

They looked at each other with the same confused look I had on my face. What was shad about to do?

Next thing I know is he’s picking me up and carrying me into the bathroom. I wanted to fight him and make him put me down but I was so weak I could barley raise my arm up. I guess that’s what happens when no food or water enters your system in 2 weeks, all your energy is drained.

The shower was on and he took of my pants and shirt then set me on the shower floor. It felt good the hot water running all over my body. I forgot how refreshing a shower really was. I started to stand up and shad walked over to help me. “I’m fine. Will you go get me some clothes and lay them over there. Please” I said looking at him. A few minutes later he returned with a pair of shorts and a tank top. “thanks ill be out in a minute.”
When I walked out of the bathroom he was making my bed and putting all the dirty clothes into a basket. “that’s better” he said smiling, I smiled back. “you hungry?”
I was about to say no when my stomach started rumbling loud enough for him to hear across the room. He looked at me “well I guess that answers that question.” he laughed and so did I. “come on Nicki and twist are downstairs making spaghetti.”

We all ate dinner together and then they started talking about their upcoming young money tour. They’d be leaving in 3 weekss for a 4 month summer tour. They were all looking at me and I knew what they were thinking. Would she be okay if we leave her but they didn’t say anything. After dinner we watched a movie and then twist went out to the guest house he had an interview early in the morning and Nicki said she needed to go to.
Bow stayed and talked to me for a few more hours then said he’d be here tomorrow morning to take me out for breakfast so to be ready. I was walking around the house turning off all the lights when I noticed all out pictures were gone from the walls and shelves. They looked so empty and blank. I was sad thinking about it all the memories they held but at the same time I knew it was okay because it was just an opportunity to make new memories, maybe even better ones.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback pls.