I Forgot to Remember to Forget

I forgot to remember to forget chapter 7

Chapter 7

I had a meeting today with a potential investor for the equine center I was going to be opening. Then shad was supposed to come over. I was excited I loved spending time with him . We spent everyday for the next 2 weeks together and I spent less and less time thinking about tyga. There was only 4 days left until they went on tour so shad would be leaving me and who knows when I’d see him again.

Tonight all of young money was coming over for a barbeque kinda like a last get together before they go on tour. Everyone came except tyga I guess I shouldn’t be surprised but that’s exactly what I was, surprised. Wayne said he wanted to do the cooking so we let him take over the grill and went out to the pool with everyone else. Before I even made it all the way out to the pool twist ran up behind me picked me up and jumped in the pool still holding onto me. When I came up to the surface I was determined to get him but the moment I got close to him someone was putting their arms around my waste pulling me back. I stopped fighting back and turned to see that it was shad. He had the biggest smirk on his face. “what?’
“nothing you just look real good in that suit”
I smiled and pulled myself closer whispering “I look even better out of it” in his ear than I swam away splashing him as I went.

After we all got done eating we were talking about the tour and twist asked if I was gonna come to any of their shows and I said “the ones that are close enough for me to drive to yeah.” that’s when shad looked at me and said “why don’t you just come with us?”
“I don’t know….”
“yeah rye you should come it’d be so much fun” said nicki
I looked at her hesitantly
“come on girl come with us. Please” shad said with his puppy dog eyes
“is there room for me?”
“yeah we got four buses”
“okay I guess it would be better than sitting here alone.”
Shad smiled4 days later I was getting on the bus with shad. There was 4 buses on bus 1 there was: Wayne shanell t streets gudda gudda and Mack Maine
Bus 2: tyga twist chuckee few of their friends
Bus 3: nicki drake Corey bow and me
Bus 4: was dancers and the rest of the crew

I was happy to be going but I knew that it would be weird with me and tyga we hadn’t spoke in about 6 weeks and now we would be together for the next 4 months. It would be even more awkward if we were on the same bus thank god we’re not.