I Forgot to Remember to Forget

I forgot to remember to forget chapter 8

Chapter 8

We were on the road the first show was in Miami so we weren’t on the bus that long. I wasn’t worried about being on the bus I was worried about getting off and having to face tyga. Just thinking about it made me feel bad for hanging out with bow like maybe I was trying to move on too soon. Then I got to thinking about what he’s been doing has he moved on as well? “what you thinking about?” asked shad
“nothing” he knew I was lying I was never very good at that. So he kissed me on the cheek “everything will be alright”

We were at the arena now and as I started walking in bow beside me tyga happened to look over then I saw him shake his head and turn the other way. Was he mad that I was with them or maybe he was mad I had been hanging out with shad. Wait why am I doing this he left me so I shouldn’t care what he thinks but I guess after being with someone for so long its hard not to care.

The show was great and afterward shad and me went to pick up some burgers for the road we would be leaving soon to hit new Orleans. I felt him starring at me the entire time we walked to burger king and all the way back to the bus. Right before I was about to get on he grabbed my arm and said ‘riah I like you. I’ve always liked you and I love that we been spending all this time together. So I was wondering would you want to be my girl?”

I still had feelings for Michael but I couldn’t deny that I had developed feelings for shad too. Tyga didn’t want me and I deserve to be happy so why not be with shad. He makes me laugh, he’s smart, humble and good-looking and the best part was when I was with him I forgot all about tyga and my heart being broke. So I looked into his gorgeous eyes and said “I thought you’d never ask” then I kissed him. He stepped on the bus and just as I was about to get on I saw tyga about to get on his bus he looked at me his face had pain written all over it.

The next night we hit new Orleans and the show was amazing. I watched everyone perform from side stage. It was now shads turn to go on. As I watched him I felt someone come up behind me. I peeked over my shoulder to see Michael standing next to me. “so you and shad.” it was more of a statement than a question. “yeah. Me and shad.” I looked over at him to see if he was mad, I couldn’t tell his face was blank. The song was ending and it was now time for him to go on stage. But before he walked on he looked directly in my eyes and said “he’s not good enough for you.” then went on stage shad now walking off and coming toward me. I had to hurry up and change my shocked expression to a smile before shad would notice.

“Hey baby” he said kissing me on my cheek
“hey you were great out there.”
“appreciate it baby.” I handed him a towel to wipe the sweat of his face. Then he grabbed my hand and we went back stage to the dressing room. It was just us for a while Wayne still had 2 songs to do the chuckee and twist would go on then Wayne would thank all the fans for coming out. We had a good 30 minutes to and hour before they would all be coming back here. “ima get in the shower”
‘okay” I said kissing him
Shad was in the shower and I was sitting on the couch trying to find something to do when it hit me that shad was in the shower and the guys wouldn’t be back for a while. I walked into the bathroom closing the door behind me and dropping my clothes to the floor. I opened the shower and wrapped my arms around shad kissing the back of his neck. “mmm what took you so long?”
I laughed “haven’t you ever heard good things are worth waiting for?” kissing him now. He moved down and started kissing my neck and then said “is that why I had to wait 4 years to even get a chance with you?”
“well I happen to think I’m worth waiting for, so that means you can wait for this too.” I turned and started to get out the shower when he grabbed my waist saying “no you don’t” I turned and smiled up at him before kissing him then he shoved me against the shower wall his hands exploring my body.

We were now out the shower and as we walked out into the main room I was buttoning up my shirt when the guys walked in.

“I told you he was up in here wit his girl tryin to get some.” said chuckee laughing

“haha nigga you was right here your money.” twist handed him a 20 and started laughing. Tyga just put his head down and walked across the room to the other couch. I finished buttoning my shirt and went over to punch chuckee and twistI looked over at ty knowing that we needed to talk. The tension between us was unbearable. Its not like I could just walk over and talk to him cause everyone would listen so instead I texted him not really expecting a text back.
M: hey
T: hey so are we talking now?
M: I guess if you want to be….cause I want to be.
T: yeah I want to be
M: so how are you?
T: good. You?
M: I’m just peachy.
T: I miss you saying that
M: …..look I want to talk to you and I would love for us to be friends, close friends but you cant say things like that to me. And what you said earlier about shad not being good enough for me that’s not fair, to me or you. So please if you care at all just stop.

He didn’t say anything back for a while and I wasn’t sure he was going to but then I got this
T: your right I’m sorry we still friends?
M: always
T: and forever
I was back on the bus now and me and shad were laying down he had his arms around me and it felt so right. Any doubts I had about me and shad were gone and I knew that with him in his arms is exactly where I should be.