I Forgot to Remember to Forget

I forgot to remember to forget chapter 9

Chapter 9

A few days later we had a chill day where we got a few hotel rooms and just hung out went shopping and just did whatever we wanted. We got the rooms at the hotel late the night before and I knew today everyone would want to sleep in. I woke up to my phone vibrating across the night stand. It was Michael texting me
T: morning
M: good morning
T: you want to get breakfast?
M: yeah just give time to get ready
T: okay I’ll meet you down stairs in and hour
M: see you then

I went to get up pulling bows arms away from me. “where you goin babe?”
“bathroom ima take a shower you just got back to sleep.” I kissed his cheek walking into the bathroom. It took me about 45 minutes to get ready then I was just sitting on the bed waiting for it to be time to meet ty. Bow sat up behind me wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek. “you look good baby where you goin?”
“I was gonna go get breakfast, with Michael”
He laid back down “okay. whatever”
“babe don’t be like that.-
“like what?’
“like that. Hateful. Me and Michael are just friends that’s it. I am all yours. If you don’t want me to go then I guess ill stay here and we can go do something.”
He thought about it for a minute then sat up and said “no. no just go we can do something later’ he said pulling me back beside him and kissing me.
I walked down stairs to meet tyga he was standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me his back to me. He turned around with a big smile on his face reaching his hand out to take mine.

We walked hand in hand down the street. “so where you want to eat?” he asked
“anywhere is fine with me.”
“I thought you’d say that. How about we get something and take it to the park?”
“lets do it.”
We ended up getting McDonalds just because it was simple and fast which gave us more time at the park.
“its so beautiful out here.”
“yeah I’ve seen better.” he was looking at me as he spoke
I knew he was talking about me so I changed the topic knowing the real words would hit a certain spot in my heart.
“come on lets take a picture” I pulled my camera out from my bag then he stole it from me.
"smile” he said
We took a few pictures and then I flipped back through my camera looking at them. In every picture of me and him he was looking at me. “come on we should get back.” he nodded and we walked back to the hotel. Once we go to the lobby we hugged and he said “guess this is where we part.”
“yeah I had a lot of fun today.”
“so did I.” I turned and went up the stairs going back to the room to see if shad was up yet.