Status: Done! Look in the story list for part two! its being worked on :) © 2010AshTheBash et MONKEIII-FAYISH

It All Started With a Deal

Alors on Danse

Skye’s POV:
I was just in my room the day of the shipment. listening to my main man, EMINEM, when Adrian barged in duck pjs and all.
“He is NOT my boss, so you,” she pointed at me with her long red nail “are coming with me, hmph bring your partner he says, my left ass cheek” she scoffed and walked out of my room. I sat there for a second confused… what the hell just happened? I turned off my itouch and went to find Adrian in her fortress/room.
“mind explaining?” I asked. I don’t like being confused, I liked knowing things. I guess that’s why Alora liked being smart, it gives you a sense of power.
“Tom, that asshole!”she started “he, he found my e-mail! And my SKYPE!” she loved her skype almost more than her own pumps, so I could only imagine what it felt like if someone she did not like gained access to it.
“he told he wanted us to meet him and Bill at the address he gave and to bring my partner, so am not taking Lulu, he could shove that though up his ass” ooooh, I thought. She wants to be defiant, and she saw bringing another member of the group besides her partner was the way to do it. in her twisted mind that gave her the upper hands.
“oookay, tell me when you need me.” i said, sauntering off.
“be ready in 20!” she yelled back. Dammit, and I wanted to go skating too, guess that’ll have to wait. Adrian dressed up real nice this time. I just wore basketball shorts and a tank. Why get prepared for a bunch of hooligans? And thank god Lulu wasn’t coming or else she would’ve forced me to change. Adrian got into the Ferrari and took us to the designated location. It was really sketchy; I wouldn’t even lead MY enemy to this place. She bumped into, what am guessing is, Tom’s big black car and left a bump on it. Wow she really did not like this kid, oh, I finally got his name down. We got out and she carried her purse with her, pulled out her keys and dragged a big scratch from the beginning of the car to the end of it writing her name on it near the headlights. youch.
“that ought to do it.” she nodded to herself satisfyingly, personally I thought she was psycho, or just pure childish. Oh well, not my problem.
We walked in together and I started blowing a bubble with my gum… where were they? I wondered.
“help me search the area.” Adrian demanded. So I walked on ahead and looked left and right. Were they scared? Wow what pussies. I managed to get a bit lost after making a wrong turn.
“hello.” a low voice said from behind me I quickly spun while pulling my gun from the waistband of my pants and aiming at whomever’s head. Oh it was pretty boy, but I didn’t let my guard down.
“woah, calm down little one, I aint gonna hurt ya” he said and put his hands in a I-surrender-manner. I didn’t say a word and just kept my eye at him. “you know Tom is with your boss, I’d be worried if I were you, she can’t really handle herself around him for some reason” he smirked, hmm he doesn’t know Adrian so he can put that thought away, she just handles different people differently.
“take me to them” I commanded. We started walking towards the front of the gate and I could already hear the two arguing like an old ass couple. I sighed, this was going to be a long exchange.
“what you did with the Spanish people at the cheesecake factory was cool.” I looked up and saw pretty boy grinning.
“yeah, it’s whatever.” I replied, I really didn’t think it was a biggie. We finally reached the two lovers.
“Where did you go, did I not ask you to find BOTH of them?” Adrian growled at me. oh, she’s furious.
“I found this one." I answered pointing my gun to pretty boy, “guess you found your hub- I mean buddy” wow close one! If I said hubby she would have shot me right then and there.
“you wanna put that gun down? it’s kind of intimidating...” pretty boy pointed out, I gave him the that’s-the-whole-point look but tucked the gun away anyway.
“okay so our order?” Adrian just stood there tapping her foot while her arms were crossed. Red heads really do have short temper huh? And as if pretty boy could read my mind, he just started laughing than quickly retrieved his cool. Tom threw a big ass black bag at Adrian who caught it swiftly in her arms. She looked at me and I knew she wanted me to check it so I did.
“it’s good” I confirmed, not really putting too much effort into checking.
“believe me little lady, we don’t do fake” Tom said then he winked at me. I knew he did this to piss boss off. It was so obvious they just loved annoying the fuck out of each other. If they were against each other on WWE I’d have my money on Adrian her face was as red as ketchup on a hotdog.
“oh” he added “and I see you didn't do as I demanded, she’s not your partner."
“SCREW YOU AND DO NOT BELITTLE MY GIRLS !” she bellowed at him “calling her little lady WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?” yeah! You tell him Adrian! I did a little fist pump in my head.
“is someone jealous? Do you want to be my little lady?” he asked her as he put his finger under her chin. She jerked it away.
“as if asshole, watch yourself because me and my girls are out to get you.” she turned on her heels and I followed. I guess that was interesting, if the situation wasn’t so serious I would have burst out laughing at any moment, I mean that red face was HILARIOUS! But uh oh, she gave a threat, we’re going to be working real hard today.
After a long drive we finally arrived home, and Adrian was still pissed. She was mumbling to herself as she walked to the door. I was carrying our assorted drugs inside then dropped it next to the couch for Adrian to get. Alora was rolling up a blunt on the floor.
“want one?” she offered, I shook my head not really in the mood for that, plus I don’t do it often, only when I need to be mellow. Lulu was watching next top model on T.V.
“Skye, we should all go on the show!" I just laughed, no way was I prancing around in heels and have people tell me how to stand.
After a couple of hours Adrian burst out of her bat cave.
“Let’s go clubbing” she randomly suggested “I need a couple of drinks and guys to get mey mind off of things." yeah, her hubby I thought. No one argued cause we all secretly have been wanting to go out but “work” got in the way. We all dressed up, I had leather leggings on, and a white loose shirt that said I <3 Saddam. Don’t ask, I used to be a maniac, and this one time I actually wore pumps, borrowed from Lulu, I own no heels, I also tied my hair up in a straight, high ponytail. Alora looked great in her black jeggings, and see through black shirt, she wore a neon green bra with that. And damn did she look good. Adrian had a low v cut mini LBD (little black dress) that just brought out her hair and gorgeous eyes. Lulu wore a soft pink strapless, glittery dress that fluttered like a tutu around her hips. We were all ready and, had our driver that we rarely used take us there since Alora was pretty high. We got to Fer night club and into the VIP section.
I didn't know who the D.J was but as soon as we walked in, amazing music flowed the air, like nothing Ive ever heard. It sounded foreign, like Romanian or something exotic like that. I couldn’t help myself, and started to dance as soon as I got there. I danced alone, I danced with random guys, I also danced with my girls. I LOVE dancing, I spotted some familiar faces. I was too much in the ecstasy of music to care though, but then someone else held my attention, the only person that would be able to grasp my attention from the music. my brother. It was a year since I last saw him, could it really be him? I tried following that person who looked so much like him but got swallowed by the crowd, someone was also grasping my hips trying to dance with me but I shook them off. I looked around frantically where did he go?! I wasn’t paying attention and bumped into someone.
“my ba-“ I looked up to see pretty boy’s face “I take that back.”
“come on, you don’t have to hate me, we did nothing wrong, it’s between my bro and your boss right?” I just stared at him, and apparently he hasn’t been rejected before because his reaction was not something I expected. An angry face quickly took over him and he threw me over his shoulder.
“I’m nice to you, but you don’t appreciate it, now you got to have payback to appreciate the finer things in life.” he sounds like a movie star reading lines from a movie, I mean who says that? It’s like saying check yourself before you wreck yourself and not as a joke. It was cheesy! But he surprised, me usually guys did not have the guts to mess with me. guess because he's fresh off the boat...he does NOT know who he is messing with. I grabbed a drink from someone’s hand and poured it all over his head. He immediately dropped me. I caught Adrian looking horrified then she gave me the thumbs up. Guess that satisfied her huh?
“check yourself before you wreck yourself!” what was I saying? I didn’t care though cause I turned on my heel and walked toward Adrian.
“Oh my god, you I love!” she gushed, she really hated them all. Little did we know, hate can go along way, especially with someone like Adrian.

Adrian's POV
Okay, first with the spaghetti, then the martini. These Tokio Hotel boys were getting WRECKED, but not in the way I wanted. It wasn't just my severe dislike for them anymore, they had fucked with my money. I didn't tell the girls, but the bag that Skye so called 'checked' was short. I guess the 'little lady' was wrong. Tom was slick alright, thinking he could be 20 dime bags under, oh fuck no. That's why I came to the club, I had to get my shit in together. Skye came over to me, hiding behind a very large man so Bill wouldn't see her. She grinned.
"He's got muscle, but I've got tricks." she said. I grimaced.
"get me two blue moon beers will you?" I asked. She nodded, her ponytail bobbing. I stood waiting and tapping a hand on the barstool I was sitting on. Skye came back beer overflowing in the mug.
"who are these for?" she asked over the loud music.
"some close friends." I said focusing my attention on ripping open the small packet of rohypnol.
"Uhh...are you planning on date raping someone?" she asked looking at the crotch of my dress. "because last time I checked...you were a girl." I let it disintegrate in the water, bubbles mixing with the foam of the top. I shoved the one mug to her, catching her eye.
"give this to Bill, don't ask questions I'll explain later." I said grabbing my mug. We looked over to Bill where girls were grinding on him like there was no tomorrow, he obviously was LOVIN it. Skye looked at me dumbfounded.
"how am I supposed to get in there?" I gave him a hard look.
"you'll find a way." I left Skye so I could find Tom. He was in a corner pretty much sucking this neon pink haired girls face off. I moved into a table near the shadows so I could wait. I felt a twinge of annoyance with him. What was his problem, he just did whatever he wanted when he wanted and that was that. Swine. I went through about 2 cigarettes waiting for their dry sex to be over. And finally it was. The girl slipped away leaving Tom to look out for his next piece of ass. He looked to my direction, I put my leg out like a hitchhiker, I'll freaking die laughing if he notices this. I thought bitterly. He looked down raising his eyebrows.
Of course. Filthy dog.
He came over, leaning on my high table.
"you're too hot to be alone tonight." he said. I thought quickly.
"I'm not." he wiggled his lip ring at a girl that waved passing by.
"who's the victim?" he asked.
You, I thought mockingly. I fluffed my hair standing up.
"I don't want that beer anymore, you can have it." I said looking out on the dance floor. Where was Skye? I wondered. Tom looked at me warily.
"I don't trust you Hadley." he said plainly straightening his Oversized shirt. I turned to him and grabbed a drink off of a bartenders tray.
"no one said you had to." I said smiling seductively. I took a sip.
"Bottoms up!"
He grabbed the handle of the mug, put his mouth on the rim and took a huge gulp.
"let's dance." he said taking my arm. Err, thats not part of the plan, I thought horrified. We got out on the floor, and I'll admit it...we did dance, a lot.
It took about an hour for Tom to finally lose it and stumble blindly to the bathroom. I followed him in, not caring that the guys coming in and out were staring at me. I flipped open my cell from my shirt calling one of my secondary goon, Tito. These guys were well, guys, and I paid them handsomely every month to take care of me and my girls dirty work. At that moment, Tom fell over like a ton of bricks.
"si?" he answered immediately. I took some gum out of my purse and popped it in my mouth.
"I have a heavy load for you to carry, meet me at the back entrance of Fer nightclub." I instructed kicking Tom's motionless body with my shoe. "and make it quick."
"si señorita." he said hanging up. Soon the burly man came and lugged all of Tom's dead weight out to an all black escalade, courtesy of moi. What? I liked to do it big! Skye called me.
"is he out?" I asked trying to hear her over the noisy background. I guess she was still in the club.
"no!" she hollered, "he's out here just dancing! He doesn't even look like he's going to stop soon!"
"dammit." I cursed pacing in the alley. Tito started the car. "bring him outside." I ordered, I decided to let Lulu and Alora just stay and have fun while me and Skye figured this out.
"okay." she answered. I waited impatiently finally hearing the door open, Bill came out, obviously drugged. Skye was behind him shrugging at me.
"hey! Where's the music?" he asked tripping over a can. I folded my arms.
"what do we do?" Skye asked, her saddam shirt blew in the night breeze.
"punch him, hard." I suggested. She gave me a "really??!" look and rolled her eyes. She didnt look so happy about it, but she didn't voice her opinions either. She grabbed Bills shoulder and spun him around.
"why are we dancing. There's no music!" he garbled. Skye reared back her fist and planted one right on his face. One of Skye's punches could render a sumo wrestler braindead, imagine what it did to skinny Bill Kaulitz. She picked him up and put him over her shoulder.
"don't like the way being manhandled feels huh Bill?" she snickered throwing him in the trunk with his brother.
I ordered Tito to drive home as fast as he could, I had plans for these boys.
"text Alora and Lulu." I said to Skye. She nodded flipping her phone open. We pulled into our gated property getting past security and parking in front. Tito got some of the guards to help him bring the boys inside.
"can you please put them in the interrogation room?" I asked. The interrogation room was a new installment to the house right off the car dock. It was Alora's idea and we didn't have to use it much since NO ONE EVER dared to screw us over. We followed them and watched as the boys were dropped like sacks of flour. The guards turned to me.
"that's all." I waved them off absently, thinking. I started to pick Tom up, god he was heavy! His jaw was slack as I dragged him over to a sewer pipe and propped him up. Skye did the same with bill, except he was facing a different direction. I didn't want any funny business. I got a pair of handcuffs from an oak desk that we had bought specifically for this room and chained Tom's arm to it. Then I gave another pair to Skye and she did the same. I dusted my hands on my jacket.
"shouldnt we search their pockets?" Skye asked nervously. Why was she nervous? We were one of the GREATEST mobs! Kidnapping a boy band was minor compared to what we did on a daily basis.
"true." I said tapping my chin. I dug through Toms deep pockets finding a wallet, keys, a cellphone, a condom(of course) and a do rag.(idiot) I threw all the stuff on the table as Skye had did and started to go into the main house.
"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said nonchalantly behind me.

Skye’s POV
I admit, I felt bad about punching Pretty square in the face, he was just so…pretty? What a waste, I thought but then shrugged it off. No biggie, I did this all the time... just the guys were…uglier. I was about to go into the main house when I heard one of the boys moan. I turned around slowly seeing that pretty boy had shifted his position to lie his head against the pipe. awe, he looked so cute. I wanted to snap a photo and sell it on ebay but I didn’t wanna be a creep so I started walking to the door.
“can I have water?” he croaked. I looked around again to see that Pretty boy was begging for water, guess he didn’t gulp enough beer huh? It was hard enough for me to give the beer to him, but he made it easier for being a manwhore… he thought every girl wanted him, yeah right. I felt horrible too that I didn’t check the bag well enough... or else this wouldn’t have happened, I cursed myself for being stupid.
“uh… just go to sleep” I answered back, he has got to go.
“come here” he jerked his head weakly as to motion for me to come over, I just stood there and crossed my arms.
“you know doing that make your tatas look bigger.” he commented raising his eyebrows. I blushed and quickly uncrossed my arms. I usually get cursed at, or beaten. Not sexually harassed! I wasn’t used to these things, that’s why it was also hard to give him the drink because I do not flirt, I force.
“oh shut up.” and then I sauntered off into the main house. I crashed on the couch and saw Lulu and Alora come in the front door the same time. Lulu quickly pounced on me.
“Ohemgee!!!! We have two hot guys here, right now?? Locked up?? And hand cuffed!!!” she ran into where she supposed they were, I got up but sat back down. Why did I care? I went upstairs to change into sweats and a wife beater and take off those annoying heels! Then I tied my hair in a bun. Alora came into my room chewing her perfectly manicured nails, great she’s worried about something, and she never worries!
“what happens if the police come?” I looked at her as if she was kidding. The mob has been dealing with the police for a while, Adrian also has connections in the inside.
“it’s fine, you guys dealt with police before, you guys KILL PEOPLE! So kidnapping shouldn’t be so bad” Alora looked right into my eyes.
“no kidnapping is worse, theres more evidence, more people saw. We were in a club! Plus they have bandmates! Plus they have a concert next week, if they don’t show up… people will ask questions.” shit. True, true I thought. Adrian came in with her hair dripping wet looking all anxious.
“what do we do?” she pondered out loud.
“why don’t we make a ransom?” I asked coolly. They just looked at me as if I were crazy.
“seriously? Please use your head next time before you speak.” I glared at Adrian, she may be boss but if she crosses the line she might just end up in the bottom of a dumpster. I counted to ten and breathed in real deep, I needed to keep calm. If I kept myself in check, incould get her police connections to find my bro.
“we know they are an undercover mob. They are also a band, if their country or their fans find out they’re screwed. So we need to make a deal with the other two members” I said coldy. Alora just sighed in relief, SHE could have thought of that. Guess the worry got to her.
“heehee they love me!” Lulu skipped in all giggly, we all just glared at her “oops.” she mumbled
“Lulu, you and Alora find the two band mates and strike a deal, Alora will fill you in.” then she looked at me “me and Skye will deal with these two.”
“b-but why? I want to help handle the two-“ Lulu started complaining but Adrian cut her off.
“because you don’t know how to handle attractive boys,” she replied “now you two go set up a plan, Skye come with me I want my 20 back.” she demanded. Ah this is going to be a looong ass night.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha took a while, hope we made it good :D
ENJOY <3

DEUCES,
M.Z