Status: Done! Look in the story list for part two! its being worked on :) © 2010AshTheBash et MONKEIII-FAYISH

It All Started With a Deal

Adrian the White Guy Slayer

Adrian's POV
I went to the interrogation room with a rope, 2 handkerchiefs and a gun. The boys were wide awake as I strolled in. Tom looked me up and down,
"don't know whether to be really turned on, or extremely scared." I shot him a dirty look.
"try both Rico suave." I placed the things on the table and leaned against it, my black gauchos swishing around my ankles. I turned on one of the two lonely lightbulbs in the room.
"do you know why you're here?" i asked fiddling with the safety on the gun. Tom's eyes opened wide.
"no. So, you're serious about this? You've gotta be kidding I mean, I thought you finally gave in! Are you gonna kill-"
"quit your yammering already!" I hollered firing the gun at the bulletproof wall. Bill just slouched against the wall, not phased by any of this while beads of sweat formed above Tom's brow.
"I cheated you, okay." Bill admitted stretching his legs. I went over to him grabbing his shirt by the collar.
"well where is it? You tell me or I'll kick your wannabe brothers ass, I swear on my life." he looked at me with contempt.
"do it." he whispered grinning.
"hey I heard that! What the fuck Bill??" Tom cried out. The right side of Bills face was still swollen from Skyes punch. I was tempted to hit it again, but my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and read the text from Lulu.
Lulu N. Says:
Found the guys, discreetly slipped them ransom note. Coming home.
I snapped my phone shut looking down into Bills eyes.
"you don't have to give the drugs to me." I said letting go of his shirt. "but I'll make sure someone close to you does." I played with an empty shell on the table, as I paced back and forth. Skye came running in.
"I heard gunshots." she said halting at the door. I blew a bubble from the gum I still had in my mouth.
"Bill over here thought he could pull a fast one on us." I said tossing the shell at his head. He dodged it by an inch. Skye looked at him coldly.
"why'd you do it?" she asked. He shrugged a smile playing on his lips.
"we could make the same amount of money as you by selling the same thing, but at a more affordable price." I went over and slapped him.
"yeah?! Well it didn't work!" I was REAAALLY pissed off now. I took the walkie out of the oak desk and called my muscle men. They came rushing in. Skye crossed her arms glaring at the boys. I tossed my goons the keys, walking out.
"rough 'Em up a bit guys."
Skye followed closing the soundproof door behind her. I'm glad she did too, I didn't wanna hear Tom's girly screams. It would ruin my image of him.
"Skye, they fucked up. I WANT my shit." I said going to the kitchen to make myself some coffee. By now it was about 3 in the morning. Skye sat at the kitchen table quietly.
"I think I saw my brother, at the club." she said grabbing an apple and taking a bite. I stopped what I was doing and looked at her.
"for real?" wow, I knew she had been looking for him for a while now, I just didn't know if shed ever find him. I remembered how she wouldn't stop looking for him that night I found her, finally she let me bring her to my house. She spun the apple by It's stem.
"I know he's in New York." she muttered. "Just, where is he?" she wondered aloud. The front door slammed and we heard the clicking of heels. Alora and Lulu came into the massive kitchen dropping the keys on the counter.
"the blonde one is very observant." Alora said grabbing a mug and pouring herself some coffee. I did the same, I liked my coffee black(just like my metal;)). She pulled her hair back into a bun and tapped her chin.
"do we have anymore weed?" she asked suddenly walking away. The three of us remaining looked at eachother. Uh...and she's the smart one? Lulu looked at the time.
"I've gotta get my beauty rest." she yawned. "how are the boys?" she asked scratching her blondish head. The guards walked in, their fists bloody, but not too bloody. I sipped at my coffee.
"juuuuust great." I answered, my smile disappearing behind the rim.

Skye's POV:
I was playing with the apple while I was debating whether to ask Adrian for help to look for my brother or not. I decided to keep quiet but all these questions swarmed my brain. Was he looking for me? Did he care? Is he okay? Did he go back to school? I remembered how he always wanted to finish university and get a full time job to give me and him a good, respectable life. I laughed a bit, look at me now. He would die of embarrassment for having a sister like me. I got up and went outside in the pouring rain. Then I started running, I didn't know where I was going or what I was doing. I heard lulu yelling after me but I didn't give a damn, I just needed some time alone. I suddenly stopped at a kids park going to sit on the swings. I remembered me and my bro Travis would play here all the time. But now I was alone here with no family, I wiped away a falling tear and started walking back home. But just when I was turning a corner I saw that familiar face again and chased after him. Coming closer, I grabbed that persons shoulder to find out it wasn't him. I quickly apologized and turned away when a force hit the back of my head. I looked up to see that same boy and 2 others crowded around me. I quickly got up to my feet and grabbed the bat off the ground, the same one they hit me with.
" you don't know who you're messing with!" I spat at them. I was so not in the mood right now, they were in for a good surprise. I violently swung the bat around.
" you remember mark? Our boss? You beat him to a pulp and he is now paying us to repay the favor." one said. oh shit. I didn't know mark could still articulate words. That got my guard down and I wasn't paying attention the guy behind me. He tackled me to the ground and I hit it hard. I rubbed my back and glared at him.
" listen girly this ain't personal." he strarted, then I heard a gun shot, Adrian's voice followed booming. She was backed up by Alora and Lulu.
" well, well if you little boys wanted to play you could have told us." she said sweetly then shot one of them in the leg. He screamed, clutching his injury.
" mess with my girl again you mess with me first understood?" it might have been a question but in the tone she said it sounded more like a threat. Lulu helped me up.
" dude if you need anything just let us know! Were like family now" I just nodded at Alora, they were all too nice. Adrian patted my back.
" girl you're important to my crew can't afford to lose you" haha wow she's a comferter aint she. We finally got back home and lulu helped clean me up. Alora made me some hot cocoa and Adrian got me a blanket.
" I told my friend in the police to search for your bro and make it top priority" I got up and hugged her, she does not know how much that means to me. I felt so much better now.
" let's go get some answers from those jerks" I said as I started to march towrds where boys were.
" now that's the attitude." Adrian called after me and followed. I cracked my knuckles, I owed Adrian so I was going to get her whatever she wanted. Even if that meant smashing pretty boys face.

Adrian's POV
Okay well Soldier Skye over here wanted to knock out some baddies tonight, but quite frankly I was too damn tired to play bad cop, bad cop. I'd let her play that. I went to my room, checking my Skype, my sister had never gotten on that night... a bit disappointed, I fell into a deep dreamless sleep. Tossing and turning.
The next morning, light streamed in through my window like mini laser beams across my black bedspread. I stretched, yawning and shaking my hair out. My alarm clock read 11:25. Wow, I was up early! I thought lazily and putting my duck slippers on. I dragged my feet across the carpet to my door. Opening it, I heard something shuffling behind me. I stopped turning on my toe slowly. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a figure creeping from my walk in closet. Shit. I thought, Is Adrian Hadley gonna have to kill a bitch? I pulled a switchblade from my purse hanging on the doorknob. I was immediately strong-armed, my hand pinned behind my back and my cheek pressed against the door. There was warm breath on my ear as the switchblade was taken from my grip. I debated screaming like a damsel in distress but I didn't wanna seem weak. I struggled.
"Aw, is Adrian feeling a little empty handed?" I heard a male voice whisper. Okay, I'm not gonna lie, that was pretty sexy.
"who is this." I asked straining to turn around.
"you kinda look like a duck with your lips pressed together like that." the man said. One thing was for sure about this guy though. He had some rock hard abs, I'd like to get a better look at him before I stabbed the shit out of him with whatever I could find. Thinking fast I pulled back my free elbow into the mans face, but he reared away just in time, but letting me go. I flipped around, pretty impressed with what I saw. Tom had managed to escape, and now he stood with no shirt on grasping my litte kid switchblade. My granddad used to use that for whittling forest animals out of wood. Don't ask. He was breathing heavily from having to dodge me so quickly. We both stood in fighting stance unsure of what to do now. He stood up straight, Sweet Mary on rye bread this guy got stacks on deck! I thought trying not to stare at his kajillion pack. He dropped the switchblade to the carpet.
"okay so my brother pulled a douchebag move, big deal. Why do I have to suffer too?" he asked leaning against my bedpost. I moved foreword cautiously for my switchblade, but with a flick of his ankle it was kicked away. It bounced behind my computer desk.
"because Tom, you're an asset to us now." I said exasperatedly. "and you're not exactly in the clear either." I pointed out motioning to my closet. "how the flying fuck did you manage to escape?" I asked. Tom grinned playing with his lip ring.
"I'm not as stupid as you think I am."
"I think a lot of things." I said warily. I was picturing my whole room and trying to narrow down where I kept all my hidden guns. Ahhh shit. There weren't any even remotely close to where I was standing. He came to me putting an arm on either side of me. I felt REAALLY short. He had a lot of bruises and cuts that I could see up close now, probably from the beating they had recently gotten.
"Hadley, I'm gonna make you pay." he said. I glowered at him.
"who's the one that drugged, beat and chained you Tom? You DO NOT want to fucking mess with-" suddenly, I was cut off by his lips pressing against mine. They were forceful...and yet I didn't mind. Wait! Yes I did! Yes I sodding did!!! I lifted my knee to his crotch and the impact made him stumble backwards. Time to play damsel in redress. I swiftly grabbed a gun from behind my bed coming to stand over his hunched over body.
"Tom Kaulitz, I will fucking kill you, and you know I will." I said between clenched teeth. "and the only person that will find out about it will be the maid that cleans your brains out of my shag carpet."
"ooh, you like it rough don't you? You dirty bitch." he said winking. Oh god even in the throws of pain this guy was still a Don.
"oh I like it rough alright, now get up." I said kicking him with my duck slipper.
♠ ♠ ♠
ENJOYYY MY LOVES :D
this was a fun one, Ashy had a lot of fun with this.

DEUCES,
M.Z