Status: Done! Look in the story list for part two! its being worked on :) © 2010AshTheBash et MONKEIII-FAYISH

It All Started With a Deal

Too Dirty To Clean Up My Act

Skye’s POV:
     I heard a big commotion coming from Adrian’s room later in the morning. I gave Pretty boy’s skinny body one last kick(he wouldn't tell me where his brother was) and headed over to where the noise came from. 

As soon as I stepped in to Adrian’s room, I couldn't find anything that could explain what was happening. Tom was laying on the ground half naked, groaning, and Adrian was panting. What the heck…

“Adrian” I started slowly “what are you doing with Tom?" I asked glancing at her.

“NO not me I swear!” she started protesting “he came out of my closet like R. KELLY!” WTF was she on? Crack? Nah more like acid.

“Are you sure?” I asked just to double check, I mean you never know. She did act weird around this fool.

“Yes!” she said exasperatedly.

"Okay” I replied sarcastically. They had sex, she had sex hair on, and he was half naked. They had a quickie… was she the one who let him out? Because I remember I went to grab a bottle of water and Tom had disappeared. Yep she needed sexual healing; no wonder she was 24/7 in loony town! She must have been sex deprived! Actually, had she even HAD sex before? 

All this ran through my head as I nodded in understanding and gave her a sympathetic look. Then walked out to give the two love birds some, “alone time."

Adrian's POV
     Temporarily distracted by the intrusion, it gave Tom an opportunity to grab my ankle and yank. It sent me to my knees as the gun clattered to the floor.

"I guess your friend was too stupid to realize that she left you with me." he pushed me to my back. I wriggled under the weight of his knees on my arms. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his phone. Okay...time to scream.

Almost as if he could read my mind, he also pulled out the handkerchief I brought earlier and shoved it in my mouth. The rough cloth rubbed against my gums. AGGGHH! I tasted chicken! Oh god help me. Im gonna pass out.  I thought screaming through the balled up cloth. He started to talk to someone on the phone.

"Yeah. I tried to give her a second chance. No, I can't get Bill, he's too heavily guarded now..." he paused looking down at me warily. "How would that benefit us? In exchange for Bill? And money..." he rubbed his chin grinning. "I like the way you think Georg. Yeah...bring the car about a block away." I put two and two together. No. He wouldn't dare. 

Hanging up he still didn't remove his knees from my arms. Oh God don't let me die this way, suffocated to death by Tom Kaulitz's ass on my chest. He smiled toothily down at me starting to bind my arms with the same rope I had brought for him.

"We're gonna go for a little ride okay sweetheart." he said pulling tight on his knot and stroking my cheek. I glared at him. 

He picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder like his brother had did to Skye. Except when a man tried to handle ME like this, he would lose his life. Guaranteed. Maybe not now, but it WOULD happen. S

Since we lived on a one story property, it was easy for Tom to bound out my bay window. 
Nonononono this is bad...I thought panicking for the first time in...well forever. My goons didn't usually have to guard this early since no one usually tried to fuck with us in broad daylight. 

I kicked Tom's ribs, bucking and jerking around. As he climbed over the fence with me still clutched to him, he spanked my bottom telling me to shut up. No he fucking didn't. I know his bitchass didn't just spank me. Someones dying tonight. He jogged down the street. 

Damn. I thought flopping around his back like a baby monkey. We shouldve gotten those attack dogs...but NOOOO, it would 'ruin the architects image' says Lulu.  

An all black car was waiting around the corner, sleek as midnight. The backseat door flew open and Tom tossed me brusquely inside. I landed on someones lap. I looked up seeing the stone cold face of Gustav. He looked as if he had killed someone before, with something totally not threatening, like a drumstick and a corndog or something. He winked at me as Tom leapt into the passenger seat and Georg tore off. 

Tom was trying to catch his breath, sweat drenching his forehead. He turned around looking at Gustav.

"You can take her muzzle out now, she's been a very good girl." Gustav slowly pulled it out, holding it in between his finger and fore finger and tossing it out the open window. 

I spat at Tom, a little bit reaching onto the stubble of his cheek. He slapped me mercilessly.

"Big mistake red." he said calmly wiping the spit from his chin and licking a finger. I scrunched my nose. Sicko.

"You know they'll find you right?" I said confidentaly. The three guys laughed. 

"we're Tokio fucking Hotel, you kill us, the fans kill YOU." Georg commented smoothing his long brown hair back. I flipped him the bird mentally. 

I couldn't see where they were driving me since I was still propped in Gustav's lap. And I thought he was the sweet one. DAMN! why couldn't he be the sweet one?! 

There were a lot of rough turns and then a gravelly road. If they're gonna kill me they're sure taking me far to do it! I wasn't going without a fight though. That's a promise dammit.

Skye's POV

I heard a big thump while I was brushing my teeth,  I walked out from the bathroom to Adrian's room. Maybe it wasn't sex... Fuck, am going to fuck up bills precious little face if anything happened to Adrian.

I slowly opened the door to find a Knife and a gun on the floor. Please tell me they were playing cops and robbers, I hoped as I crossed my fingers.  That thought disappeared after I saw the window wide open, the black curtains fluttering in the wind and a black car speeding off. Oh hells naw, they are surely pulling my legs. Okay, maybe it was a game of chase? Then I realized, this is pretty two gangs clashing. Just like my dad’s drug business, there was always someone who wanted you dead or wanted revenge.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK, I- oh no no no NO! ALOOOOOORAAAAA" I yelled while storming into the interrogation room to find Bill and Lulu in a very compromising position.. Oh that is nasty, that is disgusting. Oh god! He had...and she! Wait when did she get that tattoo on her... I only left for a couple of minutes! How could all this happen?! But I guess that is enough time for an "I'm- going- in" minus lil wayne episode. Jesus Christ, have mercy upon my virgin soul!

I pried lulu off of him and glared at her as she tugged on her miniskirt and straightened her tank top. How could she? Fucking with the enemy! And omg nasty... I can't get that image out of my head. Focus! I forced myself.

"How could you do that?" I asked. Disgust dripped from every letter I uttered. I gave her a you- a- nasty look.

"Easy girl want me to demonstrate?" Bill commented. Omg this sleazeball does not know when to quit. I'm a hair away from getting carried away and shooting him.

"You," I glared at him "Shut that mouth up before a I do it for you" he rolled his eyes. I whipped out a knife from my back pocket.

"Go get Alora" I commanded lulu. She may have been a co-boss in this mob, but she was waaaay out of line. I was going to deal with her later. The nasty... I put the knife near pretty boy's lip.

"Where is she?" I demanded, he acted all innocent and whatnot. But I knew that behind that cherubic face laid the face of the devil. A very pretty devil, but still a devil. A nasty, horny, dirty, pretty, little devil. Horn dog.

"Where's Adrian? Tell me or I'll castrate you" I reiterated. he busted out laughing and put his boxer briefs back on. Don't stare don't stare don't stare. I screamed in my head.

"Go ahead and try, bitch." he said slowly. This mofo is going to show up to the concert with his voice a little too high. I reached down, grabbed and squeezed his grapes.

"You testing me fool?" I asked, tempted to rip them off. This got his attention. I threw his shirt at him with my free hand and he put it on. 

“So? Where is she?” I asked again. I swear if I have to ask one more time, I am pulling a grape, and it’s going to be the left one. 
He gulped before speaking. Wow, he actually shows fear, that's sad that the only time he does is when I'm about to rip his nuts off.

“Well actually am not sure what it is called, you know since am new to America, straight out of Germany. Maybe if you took me out on a spin, I could remember?” he strained. oh my god! I cant believe he is trying to manipulate me! Did I look like Lulu? Did it look like I was easy? he had another thing coming, I squeezed his left sack a little harder and that sent him whimpering like a little puppy. Good boy, now bark! Play dead!

“Okay okay,” he gasped “What if I call them? Then we can arrange a deal.” I nodded and sent him a smile. 

“Good work pretty boy.” I removed my grip from his man parts and ran the knife down his face. Not to injure him one bit, but just to scare him. 

“Name’s Bill.” he spat on the floor. This kid was something else.

Adrian's POV
     Gustav gently tugged me from the car. I looked around frowning, where the fuck are we? It was a densely wooded area with only one dirt path leading to a gate. I wiggled my fingers within the rope. The Georg lifted me up bridal style since my ankles were bound. 

We must be in northern new York, or even New jersey! I thought as Tom opened the gate by swinging it easily.

"ladies first." he said teasingly to Georg. Georg scoffed,

"Then why aren't you going first?" he retorted. 

"Youre all acting like you have pussies actually." I grumbled. 

"Dont make me spank you again." Tom warned. I blushed just thinking about how humiliating that was. 

The guys trudged down a tree lined path that led to a huge mansion. I gazed at it in awe, it looked as if the whole place was made of glass. I could see clear into a living room, kitchen and a messy bedroom. 

Yeah that's probably Tom's . I thought as they unlocked the massive black stainless steel front doors. 

There were two guards that stood alert behind them. Georg set me down roughly on the floor. Ow. Is that marble?! Tom was tossed a robe by a guard and he slipped into it luxuriously, his perfect chest now hidden from sight.

"Since we don't have a fancy 'prison room' like you chicks, we're gonna have to keep you in a closet." Tom said nonchalantly tying his braids back.

"WHAT?!" I screeched. "I'll SUFFOCATE in there! Are you STUPID?" Tom shrugged.

"Unless you wanna stay in my bed." he said wiggling his lipring. I gave him a look that could could turn a nun into a satanist. 

"Not. On. Your. Fucking. Life. Cretin." I added. "Just wait until I'm out of these ropes. I'll make sure youll never have anything to tempt girls to your bed WITH." He snapped and a guard handed him a cigar and lit it. I squinted looking at the seal. Wait. An 'H' and an 'N'?! What the fuck!!!! That was my mobs seal!!! He noticed my growing anger and blew out gently.

"Oooh, it goes down smooth." He groaned. My head was pounding and the blood was rushing in my ears. But I kept silent.

"I'll take that silence as a surrender." he nodded at the guard. "Take her to my room, and find her something...else? To wear." he said motioning to my duck Jammies. I was picked up again and taken to a room deep in the house. The door opened and I was dragged into an enormous room with high celiings that all met at a glass ceiling. The room colours were red and black and was clean as if no one lived in it. A large fireplace was roaring as the guard turned it on by remote. He dropped me on the bed untying my binds. 

"Uhh, go to the closet and pick something out I guess." I crossed my arms staring him down.

"If you think I'm getting dressed in front of you, you're probably dumber than you look." I stated. He came over yanking my arm to the the closet.

"I've got a wife. And two grown children. I've seen it all." he said flinging the doors open. I gasped.
Tom's closet was bigger than my whole room, hats lining the walls and clothes packed to capacity on hangers. I ripped my arm away from Tom's goon and strolled along fingering the soft shirts to the all black suits. I started to tear them off throwing them everywhere.

"Do what you want. He has a cleaning lady and never wears his stuff twice." the guard said boredly leaning in the doorway. I ground my teeth.

"I'm not changing." I fumed. There was no way I was going to wear this inbreds clothes. Then Tom walked in, sipping a beer.

"Well then I'll have to make you."
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOO! Took a while, but here it is!